Mazda 6 Forums banner

861 - 874 of 874 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Held a group buy on here a few months ago without any problems. IIRC, someone had told me that GBs were allowed.

I'll take my chances.

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
Your sig sure looks like advertising to me. On 6crew you guys jump on this faster than flies on shit, so don't take it personally. :D

Reactions: sellers

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,520 Posts
I have no problem with it, since he's been a member here for a while, and I've heard nothing but good about his business.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Is the GB still underway? I searched, but couldn't tell. I want LED tails for an wagon... :S

·
Registered
62 Posts
The second GB ended back in December. I'm not sure if there'll be another GB for a while, F4D is moving overseas for grad school. I've heard someone else will be helping with new orders, but you will have to pay full price for the tails on his website (at least for the time being). Sorry..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Watch Big ass bitch banged for some cash No woman can say no to some $$$ coming her way, from every good girl there is a slut coming out for some money! big booty bitches is the best to see while getting banged.
:eek: :boobs: :shocked: :lol:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is there a group buy going on? I also checked F4D and they have been sold out for a while, any clue when they are getting restocked? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Is there a group buy going on? I also checked F4D and they have been sold out for a while, any clue when they are getting restocked? Thanks in advance.
There has been a GI thread for a while now (Mazda 6 (atenza) section). The list seems to grow and grow everyday. Another GB is scheduled to start anyday now, as 30+ people have displayed interest, more than the 20 min that Kev needed to start the GB. So look out, you should see another GB within the next week or so.

·
Registered
29 Posts
@Freak4Dell

I bought some CAR LED tail lights (my 2nd unit) and my left side where the turn signal is getting condensed by the inside. Happened 3 times now. How do I get a replacement ?

·
Registered
836 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
sorry about the old thread bump, but soooo many people saying this, and i beleive ive found a fix for it, and i think people should do this to the lights before they fit them... it will also stop the led failure on the parking lights people are reporting as being comman with these.... they are a great looking light.. a few simple things would make them last so much longer...

=

hot glue around the red clips where the brake light (inner red) lense clips into the housing...(from the back, thru the cut out where the wiring goes.. ill ad pics if people dont know what im on about). OR, ideally seal the back of the lgiht where the wiring goes thru to the lights.... if you look inside the car once they are fitted, that seal simply stops water getting into your car.. it doesnt stop moisture from getting into the tail light in really cold/damp/ areas etc... i have just done what ive mentioned above, and you can litterally dip them in water and not get condesation in the light...

861 - 874 of 874 Posts