Mazda 6 Forums banner

Gb: Alt Masq 18x7.5 Inch Wheels $430shipped Per Set

8K views 83 replies 30 participants last post by  heronew 
#1 ·
We are having another blow out clearnace deal on 18x7.5 ALT MASQ rim

18x7.5 5x114.3 +42mm 22lb Titanium Silver or Black

Stock is limited.

Total would be $430 shipped per set
Shipping to Canada, HI, and AK is extra.

ORDER HERE

ORDER UP!

See less See more
#4 ·
It's just not that many companies make wheels at a very high offset since not that many car needs it. The 42mm will still fit on the 6 if the rear fenders are rolled.

#6 ·
i mean for the price most of you guys should be able to over look the 42mm offset ;). Everyone that have rolled their fender had no problem with the ALTs on their 6.

#7 ·
i mean for the price most of you guys should be able to over look the 42mm offset ;). Everyone that have rolled their fender had no problem with the ALTs on their 6.
[/b]
Yes, I understand your point :)
But my fenders are not rolled & I have no plans to do that in the near future...so I need to wait until I can find a set of wheels I like for a good price that will fit correctly..

They do like nice tho :)

#8 ·
But my fenders are not rolled & I have no plans to do that in the near future...so I need to wait until I can find a set of wheels I like for a good price that will fit correctly..
[/b]
I still have stock wheels and I rolled my fenders as part of a group fender roll. Seriously, it is VERY VERY straight forward and quite harmless to the car. Its better to do a fender roll and open up more possibilities than not do the fender roll and limit yourself...

#9 ·
DAM.. i want those wheels!!.... Not sure it's in the budget right now.. but I might be able to make it work! How much would decent rubber cost, although I'd buy it in the spring? I have a US shipping address and US payal account so shipping to Canada isn't an issue.

:love:

#10 ·
the kumho SPT are very good tires for not much money. 225/45/18s are around $95 per tire on tirerack.com

#11 ·
PM me your full address for HI Shipping quote

#12 ·
I bought ALT's from Hero. Great seller, great product. Rolling your fenders is cake, I was nervous but I did it myself with a wooden baseball bat from K-mart. Totally not a big deal at all, just be careful and heat up the paint if it's not blazing hot outside when you do it.

And, +1 for Kumho SPT's. Great tires from Tirerack.com, very cheap, in fact 4 tires to fit these rims will actually be cheaper than the rims themselves. Dont' let the offset hold you guys back, it'll be fine with a quick roll.

#13 ·
I bought ALT's from Hero. Great seller, great product. Rolling your fenders is cake, I was nervous but I did it myself with a wooden baseball bat from K-mart. Totally not a big deal at all, just be careful and heat up the paint if it's not blazing hot outside when you do it.

And, +1 for Kumho SPT's. Great tires from Tirerack.com, very cheap, in fact 4 tires to fit these rims will actually be cheaper than the rims themselves. Dont' let the offset hold you guys back, it'll be fine with a quick roll.
[/b]
what if you add MS springs to the mix, will a fender roll still prevent rubbing if the car is dropped??

#14 ·
lowering your car won't make it rub anymore then not lowering your car! hope that makes sense! :wacko:

#15 ·
mzbuckeye is on lowering springs too so there is no issue there.

#18 ·
i will vouch for fitment concerns,

ive run alt wheels, in this same offset on my car, i rolled my fenders, running kumho ecsta SPTs i autoxed, on H&R lowering springs, no problems.

i only sold them because i wanted a more performance oriented wheel and tire. they were a great deal.

#22 ·
There are limited quantity in stock. The lip is about 1.5inches polished. The deal will be over at the end of this month. Get them while you can.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.