Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Here you go, seems vendor added some weird rear side vent pieces along with diffuser which i think look stupid, you can probably just request the diffuser itself. Planning on running quads exhaust, already have the tips just deciding whether or not want to change out the stock exhaust for a Tanabe or Racing beat, I like my car quiet but with quad exhaust and minimal stock sound coming from exhaust would be weird lol.

I love the way the whole kit looks together. Is there somewhere to get the front lip and sideskirts also?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I know this is a year old thread but anyone have the quad exhaust setup installed on their cars ?? I'm interested in going to a quad exhaust setup also.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welp, here is the alternative.. $200 bucks shipped for me may be an extra $100 dollars for everyone else from the Vendor. He gave me a special price in return for one or two photos of the finished product on the car. Diffuser itself is ABS plastic, so It's very light and flexible, comes unfinished in black, so prepping and painting is needed or you can just perhaps wrap it in Carbon fiber, but I am going to paint it all black to match the car.

Test fitting before painting this week.

where can I buy it?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts