Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,957 Posts
I've seen that one on here before and loved it......can't think of the name though.......this is gonna kill me. I'll get back to you.

·
Super Moderator
16,957 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That was fast, lol.. Thanks Byakuya, figured it was going to be in Japanese, just contacted them hopefully I'll get a reply. Process of elimination with the price listing tells me the last 3 or 4 listing is the rear kit itself, which is about 430 dollars it seems, the mufflers are 2 grand for some odd reason doing the yen to usd converter..

·
Super Moderator
16,957 Posts

·
Administrator
8,440 Posts
I personally like the quad exhaust tips as well. Too bad they'd only be for show on the 6, considering the quad exhaust on the Fusion Sport is exclusively for the 325-hp V6...

Not saying, just saying...

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Ok, finally got an actual price, from Chaos directly in Japan, the whole thing is $1652 dollars, lol. Thru a vendor friend of mine that rear end is $975, Ain't gonna be cheap. Have one last place to check.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I was looking into that piece for a couple months but no one was willing to work with me on a reasonable price. Most of the time they don't respond.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Welp, here is the alternative.. $200 bucks shipped for me may be an extra $100 dollars for everyone else from the Vendor. He gave me a special price in return for one or two photos of the finished product on the car. Diffuser itself is ABS plastic, so It's very light and flexible, comes unfinished in black, so prepping and painting is needed or you can just perhaps wrap it in Carbon fiber, but I am going to paint it all black to match the car.

Test fitting before painting this week.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Here you go, seems vendor added some weird rear side vent pieces along with diffuser which i think look stupid, you can probably just request the diffuser itself. Planning on running quads exhaust, already have the tips just deciding whether or not want to change out the stock exhaust for a Tanabe or Racing beat, I like my car quiet but with quad exhaust and minimal stock sound coming from exhaust would be weird lol.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Wow that is very nice, only if it had a TT V6 to go with it, haha

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hmm not bad. I really like that. Did you have to cut the stock portion at all?

MV Tuning sells like 3 or 4 different rear diffusers but you have to cut your stock bumper to fit them.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hmm not bad. I really like that. Did you have to cut the stock portion at all?

MV Tuning sells like 3 or 4 different rear diffusers but you have to cut your stock bumper to fit them.
No, it fits over the plastic bottom grey guard. It's held on with 3M tape and two tap screws on both side of bottom wheel well.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts