Mazda 6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gauging Interest...

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Mazda Gremlyn 
#1 ·
I have a vendor (whom I am ordering my logger from) who wants to setup a group buy on the units...

Just seeing whom is interested...

For those that don't know this is a device that plugs into the OBD2 port and allows full reading of all the works on the ECU...

For the Mazdaspeed guys... this is the kicker... Click me...

Digital on board boost gauge you don't have to look at all the time...

Check out AutoEnginuity.com for more information...

Here is a good discussion....

Here is a previous GB...

From this vendor price will be lower than that GB...

If you are interested please just post "Interest"... otherwise, lets discuss...

Pricing will be as follows...

Unit Itself:
$195 FREE 2 DAY AIR (1-9) people...
$185 FREE 2 DAY AIR (10+) people...

Mazda Upgrade:
$80 1-9 People
$70 10+ People

For information about the upgrade just search "AutoEnginuity" and you'll see some posts... some will need it some won't... its your discretion...

Once I have 10 people "Intereted" a GB will start with a coupon code from the vendor...

Thanks

See less See more
#3 ·
instead of doing the traditional "i'm in, i just have to see if i can get the money together," which never results in an actually purpose, i'm going to say the following:

i would really like this, but i don't have the money, and its not in the foreseeable future. i will, however, keep my fingers crossed that the timing of this gb will coincide with some financial luck.

that is all.

#6 ·
I think I need to clarify one thing... is "interested" meaning cash in hand ready to go?

wiggum
DaBears2k
sqanerd
PGK_GT
btf
M6Gr8
TheKorean
redfire6i

To get added to the list please let me know... and if are aren't ready to buy now feel free PM me and let me know...

#7 ·
I noticed that you used our previous post as an example here. We are an authorized dealer for AutoEnginuity and have been for some time now. All group buys must be authorized by AutoEnginuity in order to avoid violating their dealer agreement.

I called AutoEnginuity to verify this particular group buy and was told that it is not authorized. AutoEnginuity told me to encourage all of you to contact them at 480-326-6010 to verify the validity of this or any other group buy that may be offered or to verify the authorized dealer status of the vendor that you are purchasing from.

As such, I would highly recommend that Wiggum be very cautious when dealing with this unnamed vendor. I would also encourage everyone else to be careful with posts like this where the vendor is not named. The site has sponsors in order to help protect the Mazda6Club members from dealings with shady vendors.

#8 ·
So rather than posting up and narking someone out, why don't you compete and try and get the consumers to come to you. State some prices.

BTW, this is a great tool guys, I've used it countless times to diagnose my car, figure out what CEL's I have rather than taking it to the dealership, etc. Well worth the money. If you have any mods on your car, you definitely need to buy this tool ;)

#9 ·
So rather than posting up and narking someone out, why don't you compete and try and get the consumers to come to you. State some prices.[/b]
Our prices are clearly marked in the thread linked in the first post as well as on our website, and they do not violate AutoEnginuity's dealer agreement.

#10 ·
I can assure you this group buy has been authorized.... I was on the phone well pricing was being discussed with the "founder" of AE...

AE violate there own dealer agreements, they say MAP pricing is $224.10 (or something around there) and sell it themselves on Ebay for $200 plus $10 shipping....

If you call AE and check the group buy pricing, you will clearly see this is attainable...

Not to mention Donny, I think you know the vendor... think iPods?

#11 ·
The unit that is sold on eBay is a replacement connector only. We, as retailers, sell the full retail package, which includes a printed user manual, a quick start guide, and a CD-ROM with the software and related materials.

I'm not going to argue with you further. As I stated before, AutoEnginuity encourages all of you to contact them at 480-326-6010 to verify the validity of this or any other group buy that may be offered or to verify the authorized dealer status of the vendor that you are purchasing from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.