Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am gauging interest to see how many of you would be interested in a Mazdaspeed 6 Fujita Cold Air Intake Group Buy.

Dyno

The prices have not been determined surely yet, but for SURE would be cheaper than the ones on ebay INCLUDING SHIPPING.

Thanks,

Mark

·
Registered
998 Posts
In for 1

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ait, cmon people, these would make great Xmas gift ideas as you'd get them for sure by then.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I am interested in a CP-E CAI group buy deff. Dont know why just a personal preference.

·
Registered
413 Posts
You'll get a bunch of people who act like they're interested and when it's time to actually send in the money they'll ignore you. That's how these things go.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You'll get a bunch of people who act like they're interested and when it's time to actually send in the money they'll ignore you. That's how these things go.
[/b]
Well, it's a chance I'm willing to take :)

·
Registered
836 Posts
you can count me in for 1. The only reason I would not buy in the end is if my local guy ends up making parts for the car. But as of right now....I'm in!

ßill

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you can count me in for 1. The only reason I would not buy in the end is if my local guy ends up making parts for the car. But as of right now....I'm in!

ßill
[/b]
Alright, sounds good.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I would be interested, well, after you figure out pricing, I can let you know for sure.
[/b]

+1

·
Registered
156 Posts
Pricing, even if you state teired pricing, deadline, ship dates are all crucial to getting a response from people on group buys.

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pricing, even if you state teired pricing, deadline, ship dates are all crucial to getting a response from people on group buys.
Thanks,
Jason
[/b]
5-10: $205 shipped
10-20: $200 shipped
20-40: $195 shipped
50+: $190 shipped

This is including orders for the N/A 2.3L and the Mazdaspeed Turbo 2.3L

Group buy will end towards the end of November and all orders will be sent and recieved by customers by mid-December.

GROUP BUY WILL GO UP WITHIN A COUPLE DAYS!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Count me in for one. Hopefully we'll get enough interest to get us down to $195.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Make sure you follow all of our GB rules, you can find them in our GB section. Thanks!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts