Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EDIT: took the ol' sideways enema and sold it to Carsense. Ouch. Oh, well, on to bigger and more rotary-driven things....

:drive: :D

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Just to let you know, there are new buy/sell rules implemented since your last post. Make sure you adhere to it, otherwise the thread will be closed until changed.

Also, location would be nice.

g'luck with the sale.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thx. If it has to be deleted due to lack of posts, so be it, but I provided some info above. Also, my state (PA) is in the thread title but more specific info has been added.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Just my 2 cents.....This forum tends to have enthusiasts hence making a sale of a stock car kind of difficult. People are more interested IMO over here in sport package vehicles. ANyways good luck, I would reccomend putting it up on your local craigslist, and if you get urgent, put it up on ebay, surprising myself and someother people I know have had good luck(getting good bids) on ebay for the car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I appreciate the feedback. IME, I found that enthusiasts often covet a stock car, in order to avoid putting things back to stock they don't like and/or chancing that someone did a particular mod poorly. Although, I realize a totally stock i is quite the bottom of the barrell.

I did it put it on craigslist, to no avail. Really didn't want to do eBay for such a large ticket item.

Alas, it is too late anyway... I sold it to my local Carsense, taking it right up the tailpipe in the process. So, now editing the first post and removing my subscription. :(

HOWEVER, I'm lined up to pick up a handsome little number in a few days (I won't say what, but its engine type rhymes with "schmotary"!), so the pain is short-lived!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.