Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what kind of gauges everyone is running. Im thinking about doing a pillar on the driver side with a boost gauge for sure. What should I use to fill the extra 1 or 2 slots? Thanks for reading and any suggestions are welcome!

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
So far the only one ive added is a fuel pressure gauge to go along with my returned fuel system i converted. I do have a Autometer Wideband O2 gauge, and a Greddy EGT gauge that will be going in once i turbo kit is installed.

·
Lowspeed
6,280 Posts
Welcome to 6Club!
Whatchya driving? You mentioned a boost gauge- Speed6 or custom FI system?

For example the Speed6 has a factory wide band O2 sensor, so no sense adding on an aftermarket unit.

I run Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, Water Temp and a mechanical Boost gauge, and use my AP to monitor anything else that strikes my fancy- fuel trims, AFR's, KR etc...

Here's an old pic, but it can give you an idea. I've since moved the AP to the left and up. The gauge pod is a Lotek, cost was about $35ish last time I looked. The gauges are all Prosport.

·
Lowspeed
6,280 Posts
I know /you're/ not a Speed6 Mono!

The "what do you drive" question was for the original poster, and since this was his first post with no vehicle details included it seemed prudent to inquire what he's driving...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts