Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a couple of questions. The first thing I want to do is put in gauges. A boost gauge, possibly a fuel and air meter, and a boost controller. Possibly a turbo timer. Does anybody know where to get these? And also where to place them. Pics would be great. Also who has the most mods for the MPS 6. One more thing I heard there is a gauge pod that goes in the center dash console. Where they heck can you get it? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
778 Posts
You can do a search and probably find all this information.

1. I have some pics of the nexus gauges that match perfectly with the dash gauges. However, they are pricy.

2. "Where to get them" Check our sponsors and see if they carry what you are looking for.

3. "Most modded" Check the garage section to see who has the most modded. Most of the highly modified are custom jobs by the owners themselves.

Please use the search button, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can do a search and probably find all this information.

1. I have some pics of the nexus gauges that match perfectly with the dash gauges. However, they are pricy.

2. "Where to get them" Check our sponsors and see if they carry what you are looking for.

3. "Most modded" Check the garage section to see who has the most modded. Most of the highly modified are custom jobs by the owners themselves.

Please use the search button, thanks in advance.
[/b]
I tried to look at your car the other day. but I was unable to pull anything up. I also looked all night for different gauges. But really could not find anything. As I wrote in my previous post don't the definitions of everything. Such as full sweep gauges.

·
Registered
998 Posts
When does the fiberglass unit come out?

Thanks,
Jason
[/b]
I'm working with a fellow member on this. At this point I have no idea if at all it will come out.

I prefer the ABS as it has the same color and texture as the stock dash.

Jason

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm working with a fellow member on this. At this point I have no idea if at all it will come out.

I prefer the ABS as it has the same color and texture as the stock dash.

Jason
[/b]
I'm actually really interested in one of your hideaway pods. How much are they? Might want to use it to mount a scanguage from RPM's gb.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I pretty interested too. Im down for that gauge bezel that we are trying to get worked out. If that falls through, I will definitely buy one from you. What is the price by the way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts