Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any experience with the Garmin 7200/7500? I am dissapointed that I did not get Navi in my car and would like to get something. Ideally I would like to have it come out of the dash like the factory one.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Has anyone had any experience with the Garmin 7200/7500? I am dissapointed that I did not get Navi in my car and would like to get something. Ideally I would like to have it come out of the dash like the factory one.
[/b]

I have a Garmin Streetpilot 2610 for sale....

·
Registered
133 Posts
Ive got the Nüvi 350 mounted in my map compartment.
[/b]
:nono: Factory NAV is best. Many who have the factory NAV say they don't use it much. I have factory NAV units in several of my other cars. I like the look and it's there if I need it. Add-ons are better than nothing. The Garmin NUVI 350 would be my choice. Small, easy to use, and the price was just reduced $100. Check eBay for the best prices.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:nono: Factory NAV is best. Many who have the factory NAV say they don't use it much. I have factory NAV units in several of my other cars. I like the look and it's there if I need it. Add-ons are better than nothing. The Garmin NUVI 350 would be my choice. Small, easy to use, and the price was just reduced $100. Check eBay for the best prices.
[/b]

I agree that factory Nav is the best, I've had that in my previous and my current cars. I bought the 6 as my daily commuter so I didnt expect to need it but I lik having it. I take short trips now and then to areas I dont know so its real handy to have. I really should have bought it, only real reason I balked is the dealer wouldnt budge on that option wanting to charge me the full 1800 with no discount.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
nuvi 350 is pretty good. recently i bought for my gf mio310x for 150 bucks. it's great.
also i've got factory nav on mine, i love it. simple to use and it's there when you need it, hidden when you don't. hassle-free!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts