Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just tried uploading some new pictures in my garage and they are HUGE. The size of the pictures are 800x600, and in ImageShack I selected the option "Optimize without resizing". Before you say you shouldn't select that option, keep in mind that I did that for all of my other pictures in my garage, but it seems like the garage automatically resized them into thumbnails, because if you click on them that turn into a 800 x 600 picture. Anyone know why this happened?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
hmmm..thats strange eh?....hehee... I have an site on Cardomain....ahhaa...thats how I resize my pics! :hoho:

but there is a program called Advanced Image Resizer......the thing is.....I'm not really sure how you use it.....Its Free....but once you load the pic onto the program,it asks you to purchase!...uggghh...ahhaa Guess its not really FREE eh? :laugh:

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But 800x600 pictures ARE uploading into my garage. Check it out. I don't know why it's doing that, it never did before

It's supposed to do that... You don't want an 800x600 picture loading on the garage profile because it would take up too much screen space for people viewing it. If someone wants to see a bigger picture, they can click on it. Nothing wrong there.[/b]
I'm sorry I reread it and it sounds confusing. When I said this, I was saying that the garage USED to change my pictures to thumbnails, and now it leaves them at 800x600. Check out my garage please.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
i haven't tinkered with the garage yet.... still need a few more upgrades until i feel my car is site-worth for the garage

1 - 20 of 61 Posts