Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won't comment on this. Just the pictures.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: Future Mazda3???

That looks like a very realistic picture... It has the normal LEV**** plates as well.. Just don't like the rear lights. To red :D But it's a cool little car!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

The rear window at the D-pillar screams "Pontiac Vibe", and the front screams "Mazda6". Fake or not? Don't know. Not bad looking, but if it's a real pic, I'd like to see some sort of uniqueness in the front.

·
Registered
205 Posts

Thanks Driver6, finally get to see the car I'm gonna get.

I sent the link to someone who has seen the front and side to confirm. But I think that's it.

But there is one thing I'm almost certain is wrong, the inner-most two brake lights are supposed to be white (they are the reverse lights).

·
Registered
5 Posts

I have seen pictures of the Mazda3 5-door and sedan. I can tell you all quite definatively that those pictures are authentic.

I haven't seen a rear view photo of th M3 5-door yet, but I can certainly vouch for the front view shot. That's the car boys and girls.

The pictures I saw are slightly different becasue it was the North American version of the car which will still have large fog lights and a slightly sportier appearance a la the current P5.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Future Mazda3???'

Originally posted by Count Blah

Will it cheapen the name of the Mazda6 to also have a Mazda3 and a Mazda9?  Where does it all end.. the Mazda0 ? ;)[/b]

2 3 6 8 Who do we appreciate ?

Yay team

Goooo Mazda

Todays Sesame Street was brought to you by the letters z o o m and the numbers ....

·
Registered
391 Posts

Originally posted by groovypippin

I have seen pictures of the Mazda3 5-door and sedan. I can tell you all quite definatively that those pictures are authentic.  

I haven't seen a rear view photo of th M3 5-door yet, but I can certainly vouch for the front view shot. That's the car boys and girls.

The pictures I saw are slightly different becasue it was the North American version of the car which will still have large fog lights and a slightly sportier appearance a la the current P5.[/b]

Can you post those pics? I never seen mazda3 sedan. But if this is 5 door wagon, then it looks good IMHO. Post pics of that sedan mazda3.

·
Registered
510 Posts

WAIT A MINUTE, both pictures got different Mazda6 wheels on them, could this be someone taking a 6 body and photochop it?[/b]
Good Pickup csuftitans !!!!!

I was thinking that these Pics look great but something doesn't seem quite right with them.........!

The 1st pic has the 6's 16 inch wheels, the second pic has the 17 inch wheels which are standard on the 6...............:sarc

This has to be definitely a PhotoChop pic !

But I will be very happy if the 3 looks close to this !!!!

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by csuftitans

WAIT A MINUTE, both pictures got different Mazda6 wheels on them, could this be someone taking a 6 body and photochop it?[/b]
I don't think so. I think these pics are 4 real.

·
Registered
254 Posts

I would have to agree that it is a photoshop image. Take a close look at the badge on the rear tailgate and tell me that it doesn't look fake. It also has the lip from the front bar of a 6 on there, plus the alloys as someone mentioned before. The colour of the car is slightly different foward of the A pillar than is is behind it. I very good photoshop image though. However, the general shape looks very similar to some spy photos i've seen in a magazine in Australia.

I still love the shape of the 94-98 Astina 323 Hatch, hence I have one. I was hoping that Mazda would have made a sporty looking 323 again. Oh well. Maybe next time around.

Adam

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.