Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Administrator
8,395 Posts
The blog freaked me out a little, so I copied and pasted. Thanks bchapman.

Not bad, not bad... I'd have to see it in person, but I think it's got too much of the TSX and '07 Camry in it, at least from the front view...

·
Administrator
8,395 Posts
Mazdaspeed 626 concept called, they want their body back.
[/b]
No way, not even close!

It's not an insult to give it an RX-8ish front end either.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
No way, not even close!

It's not an insult to give it an RX-8ish front end either.
[/b]
Bah to you I say. :p None of it was meant to insult the design, just noticed quite a similarity between them. Notice the grill shape as opposed to the current 6's. It looks like a RX8, 626, 6 hybrid with the Camry's headlights.

·
Administrator
8,395 Posts
Bah to you I say. :p
[/b]
Oh, bite me! :nana:
None of it was meant to insult the design, just noticed quite a similarity between them. Notice the grill shape as opposed to the current 6's. It looks like a RX8, 626, 6 hybrid with the Camry's headlights.
[/b]
True, but at least they're keeping it in the family...

·
Registered
748 Posts
Mazdaspeed 626 concept called, they want their body back. I think the RX8 misses its bumper too.

[/b]
626 concept......hmmm.......not sure what to think yet. I for sure don't like the rocket spoiler! Not feeling the bumper either, but i like the hood,grille, and side mirrors. Is there something similar (side mirrors) for our 6's?

The blog freaked me out a little, so I copied and pasted. Thanks bchapman.

Not bad, not bad... I'd have to see it in person, but I think it's got too much of the TSX and '07 Camry in it, at least from the front view...
[/b]
i'm liking it, even though this is just a drawing. A concept with severa; pics would say it best!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
626 concept......hmmm.......not sure what to think yet. I for sure don't like the rocket spoiler! Not feeling the bumper either, but i like the hood,grille, and side mirrors. Is there something similar (side mirrors) for our 6's?
[/b]
Don't bother thinking anymore about it because its never going to come about (at least in the states, may have been released in other parts of the world), thats what the Speed 6 evolved from more or less.

·
Registered
748 Posts

freaky looking yet -> :laugh: :laugh: who the f*[email protected] looks like this!!!

Don't bother thinking anymore about it because its never going to come about (at least in the states, may have been released in other parts of the world), thats what the Speed 6 evolved from more or less.
[/b]
well, now that you put is that way.........I WANT IT!!! looks hot! does anyone know when this will be coming to the U.S.? :nana:

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
I'd need to see more, but there's too much mid-90's Altima in it from that angle.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Looks pretty good if that indeed is what the 6 will look like.

Seems to have similiar lines to the CX-7/RX-8 so it might be what mazda is after in terms of a corporate image.

But... if it shares the same platform as the fusion and has the same v6 engine or duratec 35, it's basically a ford under that skin.
[/b]
Uhm... what? How is it a FORD? The Fusion, Milan, and Zephyr are Mazda's underneath.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
I think it's S H A R P sharp. I'd buy it.
[/b]
I guess that's what I think it's missing. It's too rounded and melted looking to me, lacking the sharp tailoring I like to see in a car's style.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Get rid of the wing and we may have a winner! Nice looking car.
[/b]
The car with the ginormous wing is the Mazdaspeed 626 concept from about 6 years ago, not the future mazda 6. The future mazda 6 is the orange car with the RX8's bumper and the 2007 Toyota Camry's Headlights, and the lip spoiler.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
About this Discussion
39 Replies
24 Participants
ZoomZoom Diva
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing