Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright. So i searched for 20 minutes on the website. And i couldnt for the life of me, find out what the replacement part is for the fuse panel cover. Some of the links that i clicked on to find out didnt even have illistrations, or working illistrations. And the Search feature doesnt have anything related to, Fuse cover or panel.

Just a little bit frustrated. That a basic search should come up with an answer. But of course these are replacement parts. And they use different terminology, or whatever, lol

Anyways. Where can it on the website?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I'll need your VIN to look it up, then I can give you the part number, and on the front page there is a search by factory part number option that you can use.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Yes.

Its $4.70, part number is GK2E-68-381D-80

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright. So i placed an order October 11 for the items i asked for. It says the order is being processed. But it also says that the items are "on hold"

Why would they be on hold. I suppose it will be over a month until i finally get the 15 dollar parts.

Just curious as to, what "on hold means" backorder maybe?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Thats means I emailed you for a picture/fax of your drivers licence and never got it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats means I emailed you for a picture/fax of your drivers licence and never got it.
[/b]
did you email me through here? Because i have spam filters on my hotmail account. Also, why is my drivers license needed to buy parts?

its a shame that i dont have my camera right now or else i would send a pic ASAP.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
No, you would have gotten an email from [email protected]

And because there have been some fraud problems in the past, and in an effort to prevent that from happening, I'll need to verify that your billing addresss is the same of the address on your license.

If you have a camera phone and can send me a picture that way, I can PM you my cell number or you can send it to my email and I can take that.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I emailed you with a picture of my ID. Probably 3 days ago. It still says my order is on hold. Just wondering if you got my it. Thanks :drive:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
No. It must have been picked up by the spam filters. can you send it to my personal email? sabrina at mazdasports dot com

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Got it. Thanks. I'll start processing. You should be getting an email about needing to approve a change, because of the time difference between when you placed the order, and when I was able to start processing it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts