Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the Joint Box, there is what appears to be a relay detached from the fuse panel itself but kind of tucked in the corner closer to the door. I have been using the black/blue wire from this as a power source for a gauge and it has recently stopped working. Does anyone know what this relay is for?

·
Registered
426 Posts
yah, I think that relay controls the auto destruct function on our cars... so maybe tapping into it wasn't the best idea.....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yah, I think that relay controls the auto destruct function on our cars... so maybe tapping into it wasn't the best idea.....[/b]
I bet you'd prefer getting it tapped in your wrinkled gaping butt hole that you refer to as your "love opening"

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
I have plenty of posts, thanks!

Keep on topic.

BTW, why are you being a jerk? Remember when I helped you out in that other thread with BallardBeau? I guess not.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I'm just annoyed because I didn't write anything that justified removing it... and I didn't see the responses (were they THAT bad?)...

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I'm just annoyed because I didn't write anything that justified removing it... and I didn't see the responses (were they THAT bad?)...[/b]
bonesmuggler seemed very upset at your sarcastic response.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts