Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently saw a commercial touting the Grand Am as a sports sedan. I'll believe it when I drive it. But what I found comical was the statement "Handles better than a Toyota Camry".

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Funny Grand Am'

Originally posted by applejax

I recently saw a commercial touting the Grand Am as a sports sedan.  I'll believe it when I drive it.  But what I found comical was the statement "Handles better than a Toyota Camry".  [/b]
Talk about conservative aspirations.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Funny Grand Am'

Originally posted by applejax

I recently saw a commercial touting the Grand Am as a sports sedan.  I'll believe it when I drive it.  But what I found comical was the statement "Handles better than a Toyota Camry".  [/b]
That reminds me. Way back, my friends and I were in a video store looking for movies. I came across Kickboxer 2. The obligatory review blurb was "Better than Kickboxer!". :hoho :hoho
Then I said, "It's probably a misquote. The guy probably said "I wish I could say that this movie is better than kickboxer...".

If you don't know, Kickboxer was a Jean Claude Van Damme movie from back in his heyday. It was basically Bloodsport leftovers.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reading Topic: Funny Grand Am

VanDamme had a heyday?

Bloodsport was a good movie to watch a talented martial artist kick some ass. I enjoyed it. But does one movie a heyday make?

Oh, and Timecop was neat. So let's give him two movies. Does two movies a heyday make?

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Reading Topic: Funny Grand Am

Bloodsport was cool for 5 reasons:

1.) Badass chinese dude w/ headband.
2.) Raised ring
3.) Orge from The Nerds
4.) Many different fighting styles including badass kickboxing Brazilan and monkey man.
5.) Van Damn kicking ass while blind.

Oh, and GM cars suck!

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Reading Topic: Funny

Saab's do not suck.

10 years ago I think Pontiac migh thave had some of hte best looking AMERICAN cars... but my memory is a bit foggy.

TOday, no thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts