Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fully Loaded 2004 Mazda 6s, 23k Miles, Mint Condition LOW PRICE!! - $17700

Reply to: see below
Date: 2006-08-27, 6:08AM EDT

2004 MAZDA 6S

Price: $17,700

Fully Loaded: 6cyl, sports package, leather/heated seats, 6 cd in dash changer, Bose Sound System

Color: Sepang Green Metallic

Only 23K MILES!!

EXTRAS: Polished Stainless Steel Magnaflow Catback Exhaust System
ADR Rims and Hankook Performance Tires
AEM Cold Air Intake

Will Give OEM Rims and Tires (over $200 a piece) for an additional $500.

Must Sell!! I recently was hired by a company who will be providing me with a Company car with unlimited use so I will not need this beautiful car anymore. I did not want to give the car up but there is no reason to keep it.. :(

Car has been kept in excellent condition and is like brand new.

EXTRAS: Polished Stainless Steel Magnaflow Catback Exhaust System
ADR Rims and Hankook Performance Tires
AEM Cold Air Intake

Will Give OEM Rims and Tires (over $200 a piece) for an additional $500.

Contact me by email at [email protected] or call 732-501-2414

Here is a Link to Pictures of the Car

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/car/199448682.html

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dang. I need a job like that.......what is the secret?
[/b]
I got a job workin for United States OPM department working as a special agent doing background investigations for the government.. Happy bout the job..not 2 happy bout selling my car.. i need to sell the car ASAP..preferably by Sept. 30th.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
ahhh...that explains it. So what r u getting? a crown victoria? :D

Don't sell ur car in a hurry. i am sure u can hold on till u get the right price.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Charger is new law enforcement vehicle isn't it? I heard the goverment bought 400,000 of them?

Congrats on the new job, I'm also trying to get involved in the law enforcement field as well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wanna sell the ADR rims and tires?
[/b]

yea..i am willing to sell them...they are brand new..not one mark on them..just put them on this summer which is one of the reasons i am upset bout sellin the car.....and the hankook tires have only about 2k on them...thats it... I will sell them for $650. If you live in Jersey you are more than welcome to come by and see them so u can see the great shape they r in..

If you want a close up picture i can do that for you as well.

Charger is new law enforcement vehicle isn't it? I heard the goverment bought 400,000 of them?

Congrats on the new job, I'm also trying to get involved in the law enforcement field as well.
[/b]
'

well it is not used for law enforcement. The govt purchased all those cars for their fed and special agents..i think it was the department of homeland security or department of defense....i guess they have a deal with chrysler...because i had the choice of a liberty, charger or sebring.

[/b]

good luck on gettin the job..hope u get into the field u want.. its a good feeling.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea..i am willing to sell them...they are brand new..not one mark on them..just put them on this summer which is one of the reasons i am upset bout sellin the car.....and the hankook tires have only about 2k on them...thats it... I will sell them for $650. If you live in Jersey you are more than welcome to come by and see them so u can see the great shape they r in..

If you want a close up picture i can do that for you as well.
'

well it is not used for law enforcement. The govt purchased all those cars for their fed and special agents..i think it was the department of homeland security or department of defense....i guess they have a deal with chrysler...because i had the choice of a liberty, charger or sebring.
good luck on gettin the job..hope u get into the field u want.. its a good feeling.
[/b]

by the way..the rims are 17in Gun Metal wit a polished lip

1 - 10 of 10 Posts