Mazda 6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
I just gotta say Thanks Jason! Yes my Car Pulls Like Crazy!!!! I was like holy shit, this is my car when I recieved it??? This is very exciting and hoping that this will open up new windows for us to make serious power. I was happy to give The P3 guys my car for this and would glady do it again.

To clear some things up I have the Internals Fuel Pump Upgrade From PG. This is probally why my car was ok on the street and why Scotty's pooped out.

Sorry I haven't replied sooner. I will be making a New Topic with the Review of my car and some Data Info soon.

Thanks,

BigO

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
lol i almost shit the bed when i saw haltec post over here haha. good to see your still a solid guy on the inside kev and you can forgive for past nonsense.

·
Registered
518 Posts
We have a full pallet of cars to work on this weekend. I'm not sure there will be any dyno updates unless you need something specific that we might be able to ring off quickly for you. In about 2-3 weeks we should have some solid information to share on the subject across all platforms. 4 forged BT cars coming down the pike.

MS6 - GT2871
MS3 - BW S258
CX-7 - GT2871
MS6 - GT3071

All with cp-e HPFP's

Stay tuned.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
I should be getting my hpfp today or tomorrow at the latest, so hopefully in a week or two, i'll have some dyno info to post up!

·
Registered
578 Posts
QUOTE (y2kc0wb0y @ Nov 20 2009, 05:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1618231
We have a full pallet of cars to work on this weekend. I'm not sure there will be any dyno updates unless you need something specific that we might be able to ring off quickly for you. In about 2-3 weeks we should have some solid information to share on the subject across all platforms. 4 forged BT cars coming down the pike.

MS6 - GT2871
MS3 - BW S258
CX-7 - GT2871
MS6 - GT3071

All with cp-e HPFP's

Stay tuned.[/b]
that sounds sweet!

·
Registered
806 Posts

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Did you ask? I finnally wanted to get back involved over there so I sent him a note and he restored my account. I was never actually banned thou. Im sure he will let you back on if you ask...up to you.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Well ya, if you spend to much time there, but I just go there for what I want out of it. Some good people that help me I can help them. There not on here so for a while I would just browse without being logged in, but once in a while I wanted to post and couldnt so I fianally sent a note here:
http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/sendmessage.php
Haltec got back to me as he said I wanst banned and asked what happened, I said my account was restricted because blabla and he restored me.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
I think the main benefits lay in the fact that it's not just 6 specific, but all DISI MZR's in general. Alot of good cross information. But also, i think it's calmed down quite a bit over there. And Doucheing goes on in the proper douching sections. Hal did a good job cleaning it up.

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
sorry for the trimming guys, but this post isn't about MSF or what goes on there, let's keep this on topic as it seems there's some good info to come for you guys here.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
QUOTE (thabigo @ Nov 17 2009, 10:41 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1617527
I just gotta say Thanks Jason! Yes my Car Pulls Like Crazy!!!! I was like holy shit, this is my car when I recieved it??? This is very exciting and hoping that this will open up new windows for us to make serious power. I was happy to give The P3 guys my car for this and would glady do it again.

To clear some things up I have the Internals Fuel Pump Upgrade From PG. This is probally why my car was ok on the street and why Scotty's pooped out.

Sorry I haven't replied sooner. I will be making a New Topic with the Review of my car and some Data Info soon.

Thanks,

BigO[/b]
Where's the review?

·
Registered
173 Posts
So I'm guessing we should see some new COBB Access Port maps soon??? I wonder what will be possible on the stock fuel pump vs aftermarket stuff..

Test away guys! This is VERY exciting!

41 - 60 of 90 Posts