Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I tried for a search on Chip mods and kept getting errors so I just decieded to go ahead and post my question and sure to get links to where this has been posted before.

Whats the deal with these chip mods that claim to increase HP by like 10-22 HP for only like 50 bucks? Is this just a load of crap?

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Hey,

I tried for a search on Chip mods and kept getting errors so I just decieded to go ahead and post my question and sure to get links to where this has been posted before.

Whats the deal with these chip mods that claim to increase HP by like 10-22 HP for only like 50 bucks? Is this just a load of crap?
[/b]
You tried to search and didn't find one of the 30+ threads on it?? :liar:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[/b]
Your right, I have nothing better to do than try and lie on a Mazda6 club website. You either need to get over yourself or get a life and stop checking every post and not leaving comments, or both. If your going to comment about a post why not comment about IT instead of taking up more space and everyones time with your stupid ideas about how the person went about it??? So unless you were that person who walked by my office when I tried to search for the topic and got an error then I suggest you go check your sources and shut up until you can talk about something you can back up.

Thank you everyone else for your comments.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
[/b]
Yeah, should cool it with the "Bash damn noobs since they don't know how to search" rountine. it's getting old...

Answer to your question, yeah, it's just a gimmick. As always, if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Your right, I have nothing better to do than try and lie on a Mazda6 club website. You either need to get over yourself or get a life and stop checking every post and not leaving comments, or both. If your going to comment about a post why not comment about IT instead of taking up more space and everyones time with your stupid ideas about how the person went about it??? So unless you were that person who walked by my office when I tried to search for the topic and got an error then I suggest you go check your sources and shut up until you can talk about something you can back up.

Thank you everyone else for your comments.
[/b]
Works fine for me EVERY time...

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?act=...hlite=ebay+20hp

<-- notice Sig

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Works fine for me EVERY time...

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?act=...hlite=ebay+20hp

<-- notice Sig
[/b]

Well then next time I will want to do a search I will contact you directly and let you know what I would like to search for and then you could send me an email back witht he links to every thread that you find? If that doesnt work how about I charter a plane to where you are so I can use your computer to find what I need, that way god forbid someone has to say, "Its a piece a junk" twice.

Sue Me!!!!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
HEHE

Ya that guy can get annoying sometimes.
Actually years ago it was much worse, they had serval people that just did that all the time. Some of them where even mods... LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts