Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Holy crap, reading that was hilarious - how can those people sleep at night.

I can't believe they charge $150 for that!

·
Registered
484 Posts
They are packaged as a set for your convenience.[/b]
Just $150 per vehicle. And if I read correctly, you need to adhere it to the INSIDE of your gas tank. For those of you who don't want to read the whole site, here's how it works:
When the device is located at the bottom of the fuel tank the radiance emanating from the chip elevates the frequency of the sub atomic-particles in the fuel and hence results in a more complete fuel burn.[/b]
:slap:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
P.T. Barnum was right.......
[/b]
And in the immortal words of W.C. Fields:

"Never give a sucker an even break, don't wise up a chump, and you can't cheat an honest man."

Or can you?

:laugh:

·
Registered
823 Posts
While not necessary in most cases, you may want to consider hiring a mechanic to help you attach the QX-3 on your tank if you do not feel comfortable doing it yourself. [/b]
I wonder the mechanics response would be to your asking him to glue these to the bottom of your car would be...

·
Registered
126 Posts
I cant believe they want 150 bucks for this crap and you still have to use super glue . I am sure come this summer we will see alot more of these .

·
Registered
128 Posts
All I can say is. :laugh: :nono: :slap:

·
Registered
31 Posts
There is no expression for my level of laughter or disgust :hoho: . :barf: .

How the fuel chip utilizes the energy derived from photons.

The fuel chip is placed into an “accelerator” which charges it with photons. Photons are infinite and continue to provide energy without any additional exposure to the “accelerator”.

They are then placed into the energy elevation chamber to further elevate and energize the fuel chip.

When the device is located at the bottom of the fuel tank the radiance emanating from the chip elevates the frequency of the sub atomic-particles in the fuel and hence results in a more complete fuel burn

[/b]
HOLY COW! THE FUEL CHIP SOMEHOW GETS ITS ENERGY FROM AN "ACCELERATOR" THAT PROVIDES PERPETUAL POWER AFTER JUST ONE EXPOSURE TO LIGHT!! Heck why not just use this ingenious technology to power the chip for powering our car or better yet to power cities! These people have blown "cold fusion" out of the race for infinite energy!:barf: yes i needed to put that again.

For more laughs look at the rest of their product line http://www.mybiopro.com/Products.aspx?ID=ion and here http://www.mybiopro.com/Shop_biopro.aspx?ID=ion and that Q-link pendant wasn't there but is on the main page.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
^^Yeah, stoners who flunked out of particle physics? Never thought I'd see a fuel-saver scam with a definition for gravitons. Lol..

·
Registered
680 Posts
"When the device is located at the bottom of the fuel tank the radiance emanating from the chip elevates the frequency of the sub atomic-particles in the fuel and hence results in a more complete fuel burn ..."

Come on guys, this is basic 101 stuff !

·
Registered
498 Posts
It also keeps two vegitables piping hot.

·
Registered
358 Posts
just bought 2 of them. I'll give you guys an update as soon as i can...Oh i cant wait.. I need to save money on gas
[/b]
Please Weld it to the bottom of your gas tank. Super glue is for chumps!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Please Weld it to the bottom of your gas tank. Super glue is for chumps!
[/b]
That and i may come take them off for u, not like ur going to check under ur car for them

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
18 Participants
lapis_blue_beast
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing