Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK i don't know where to start???
First of all i don't have a warranty on my 04 6 v6 man.
The problem started with my check engine light and my rpm's jumps when i stop.
I went to the dealer they told me it's 2nd oxygen sensor i bought one new from the dealer didn't worked out.
I tryed to disconnect the battery the light goes off but at 2nd start it goes on again:(
Then my car didn't start at all just the starter noise.After several tries the engine started but then the rpm's just goes down and the car shut's off.Today i tryed to start the car it was succesfully but the engine light flashes then it stop to flash.When i press the gas the car just don't go stay at the same rpm and after few seconds it works.Please help me out :)

Sorry for my english

·
Registered
163 Posts
Could it possibly be the Mass Airflow Sensor (MAF)? If it is broken than that may be causing problems. Do you have an intake of any kind?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Will take wild gues i bet its the TB issue and your car is in the "safe mode" stage to prevent further damage...
Bouncing RPM's are the signal that there is something wrong with the Throtle Body....

Just guess but it might be it...

Good luck with that

·
Registered
103 Posts
Will take wild gues i bet its the TB issue and your car is in the "safe mode" stage to prevent further damage...
Bouncing RPM's are the signal that there is something wrong with the Throtle Body....

Just guess but it might be it...

Good luck with that
[/b]
I would second that this may be the case as well. Did they tell you what the code was when the changed the O2 sensor? I would try to find out what it was. Check to see your TB part number...someone just posted the Replacement procedure that the dealers use on the main page and it shows where to look at the part number to see if yours is likely to have a problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
silver036s
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing