Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
Dibs on the tray.

How much would shipping be to 21117 (business address -- usually cheaper)? Thanks!

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
A new one with shipping is $65 from Rosenthal Mazda, I checked. Used, I would say $40-45 shipped. Especially since I'd be a repeat customer. ;)

I'd take the net too, but my car came with one.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fuel door correct? u lovin it???

50 shipped for a deal

let me know

btw... I love the cargo mat...great great purchase...when trunk is filthy...just take whoel thing out...hose down..and done

Nick

A new one with shipping is $65 from Rosenthal Mazda, I checked. Used, I would say $40-45 shipped. Especially since I'd be a repeat customer. ;)

I'd take the net too, but my car came with one.[/b]

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
fuel door correct? u lovin it???

50 shipped for a deal

let me know

btw... I love the cargo mat...great great purchase...when trunk is filthy...just take whoel thing out...hose down..and done

Nick[/b]
Love the fuel door, wish it had a tether but oh well. :( I still like it alot though.

$50 shipped it is. I can Paypal you the money at the end of the week. PM me with your email again I don't have it.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I'm interested in the cargo net. Do you know if it would fit on a Speed6? I believe it comes with some hooks and hardware that need to be installed in the trunk liners; are they included with the net? Can the net be rolled up to a very compact size? I'm in Canada; if it can be kept under 4lbs shipping isn't too bad. LetterPost will accept packages up to 4lbs in weight and with dimensions such that L+W+H is equal to or less than 36" (a box 14"x12"x10" would qualify).

Edit: I just checked a quote I got from Tiffany in Dec. A brand new cargo net for my Speed6 is $27.30, just for reference. Let me know if you're open to offers.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hardware included... as for the size... I would say it can be fit into a fairly small box....

I am open to respectable offers....and of course shipping is on u

Let me know

Nick

I'm interested in the cargo net. Do you know if it would fit on a Speed6? I believe it comes with some hooks and hardware that need to be installed in the trunk liners; are they included with the net? Can the net be rolled up to a very compact size? I'm in Canada; if it can be kept under 4lbs shipping isn't too bad. LetterPost will accept packages up to 4lbs in weight and with dimensions such that L+W+H is equal to or less than 36" (a box 14"x12"x10" would qualify).

Edit: I just checked a quote I got from Tiffany in Dec. A brand new cargo net for my Speed6 is $27.30, just for reference. Let me know if you're open to offers.[/b]

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I actually found a special with my dealer for a brand new tray I can pick up for $48 with a coupon. I don't wanna cheat you though, so maybe it would better work to find another buyer.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
the cargo net will fit all models of the mazda6 to include the speed6. it's actually the same part number for all (most?) newer mazdas. i've got one in my speed6; worth the money.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Definitely worth the money for the net. Mine came with it, and it's been a great feature to have.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks dude.... glad I can help you guys out...... and since you have been getting some good deals....more $ for mods

mars6

Payment made for the cargo net. Thanks for helping me spend more money. lol, no really you been great to work with. thanks[/b]

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Justin you bought the net? Ok you're not ever seeing my car again lol :) Next time I see you, you'd better not have the satin fuel door in a box...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.