Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Two tone leather seat covers for any model 6. White leather seats with black inserts from a www.leatherseats.com group buy. They are brand new, never installed. I also got the installation kit with it. I got the two tone option that goes from the center of the upper seat and all the way to the bottom of the lower seat. The door insets and arm rest cover are in black leather. The pictures below are from another members car (thanks Sigma). He got the white insert option while mine are black. His leather is also preforated.
Leatherseats.com makes a great quality product, most say they are better than stock leather. Like I said the kit has never been installed. It is still in the box it came in. I can take pictures of any pieces for those interested. I paid in the 700 range with shipping, two tone and installation kit. I will sell for 520 shipped in the US.

2. VIS racing body kit painted performance white. Willing to trade for stock bumpers plus $. If trade I can even istall for you. Paid 1400 just to paint/fit. MAke offer for kit and/or trade.

3. Performance white trunk with shaved inner tails and lip spoiler. I'll have to include the outer euros with this. I'll probably have to trade for a stock trunk, stock tails plus $. Theres also a video camera in the keyhole. If tading I can istall for you and leave the camera in it or even put your lock in it.

4. 19" G-Racing Doulble G (Giovanna Kobes) chrome rims with Hankook Ventus Sport 235/35 with about 9000 miles on them. Wheels are mint, tries ahve a ton of tread left. Willing to trade for stocks plus $ or 1000 flat. I'll include two spare hankook ventus sports.

5. 15" Samsung 512N tft monitor with about 2 years of a best buy warranty left. Great condition, and with the warranty you can return for a new one or 279 credit for an upgrade. 150 shipped.

6. Dual headunit XD6210 fiberglassed in my map pocket. It has am/fm/cd and aux input. It has red lights on the buttons to match the interior. Its painted white, but I can paint it any color or match to the stock center color. Willing to trade for a brown map pocket plus $ or make offer.

7. RX8 / Mazda6 key? Its the flip style key for mazda, but it doesn't have a trunk button. It may be for the hatchback/sedan mazda6. 40 shipped.

8. All weather floor mats. Will trade for tan mats plus $ or make offer.

9. Stock V6 springs. Make offer.

10. Stock i4 springs. Make offer.

11. Engine cover painted white with black lettering. No mazda emblem on it. Make offer.

12.Mazda black seat belt pads with white lettering and red logo. 15 shipped for all 4.

13. Razo pedals. A drak brown that matches the tan interior perfectly. Bolt over the stock pedals, not a replacemnt. With all hardware, for auot tranny. 20 shipped.

I can get pics of anything/everything upon request. PM or email is [email protected]. Cell is 704 609 2785.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Wow, what happend to sell all your stuff?! Are the Giovanna Kobes the rims at the bottom of your cardomain page or the top ones?

·
Registered
805 Posts
Damn, another one goes, sorry to hear that but Im sure you will be happy with the RX-8.
Too bad you are so far away, I like the body kit... Also, is your 6 an ATX or MTX?? Thinking about that Electroluminecent speedo. Anyway, I'm interested in your Eibach Springs and if you can get a pic of the pedals (if you have a MTX), maybe those too.... can pay 2morrow. Lemme know if they are avail.

oh yeah, what brand sd card? maybe interested in that too

*thinks how the black/white leather kit would look in a pebble ash with a tan interior... hahaha!*

·
Registered
254 Posts
As dumb as this sounds, can you picture of the key. I want to see if its the flip key I was looking for. If it is. dibs on it :D

·
Registered
153 Posts
What model is the kitchen sink?? an 04 or 05? is it aluminum or ceramic??

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn, another one goes, sorry to hear that but Im sure you will be happy with the RX-8.
Too bad you are so far away, I like the body kit... Also, is your 6 an ATX or MTX?? Thinking about that Electroluminecent speedo. Anyway, I'm interested in your Eibach Springs and if you can get a pic of the pedals (if you have a MTX), maybe those too.... can pay 2morrow. Lemme know if they are avail.

oh yeah, what brand sd card? maybe interested in that too
*thinks how the black/white leather kit would look in a pebble ash with a tan interior... hahaha!*
[/b]
Forgot to add specifics of the el gauge. Its for an auto tranny. Therefore, so are the pedals. The sd card is a sandisk.

As dumb as this sounds, can you picture of the key. I want to see if its the flip key I was looking for. If it is. dibs on it :D
[/b]
Think its linked.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Jeez that's a bunch of stuff for sale. I'm amazed at the number of people getting rid of their cars recently, especially with how much money we spend on the extras! Good luck with the sales though, I feel locked into my 6 with the amount of stuff I've purchased lately. Good thing I like it :D

·
Registered
947 Posts

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
as a former 6i owner and a now 8 owner.

I have to say, gas mileage sucks big ass booty.
Wasn't such a big deal, but rumors of gas rising to $4 a gallon really makes me want to buy a bike.

Other than that, i love my 8. I didn't get the GT package as most of it is just a bunch of crap i don't need, like leather-heated stuff, and a headroom robbing sunroof. But if you're into the frills its a good deal.

The only option worth getting above stock would be the DSC (dynamic stability control). Everything else is just dead weight.

GL- and i look forward to seeing you on the 8club forums. By looking at your 6i, i hope you continue modding and support the aftermarket for the 8. Believe me, we need it. Especially in the FI category.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Forgot to add specifics of the el gauge. Its for an auto tranny. Therefore, so are the pedals. The sd card is a sandisk.
Think its linked.
[/b]
what does linked mean? I never had a key like that so Ive never heard of it.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
About this Discussion
45 Replies
21 Participants
4U2NV
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing