Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Sold!

Attempt 2 :) Let me know if I need to change/add anything

These mats were in my 2016 6 for less than a year (cause thats how long I owned it). Great condition.. was over $300 new, looking for $155 picked up in MD.

UPDATE! 1-12-18 Price Drop to $140 shipped!! Selling my house and need to clear the space

UPDATE! 10-13-17
Just packed these up to see what it would cost to ship, would ship anywhere CONUS Fedex Ground for $20.

Also, not sure if PM's are working for me, so please reply here or email me at hakwuzhere at gmail dot com.

Part Number: 44486-1-2
Part Number: 40585

These have been in my garage for a few months so they have been folded up... but they will go back into shape in no time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM me with your zipcode and Ill see about a shipping costs and we can see if we can work something out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update, willing to ship for $20 to cover shipping and paypal. So $175 shipped.

PM's dont appear to be working for me, my email is hakwuzhere at gmail dot com.

·
Super Moderator
17,229 Posts
Update, willing to ship for $20 to cover shipping and paypal. So $175 shipped.

PM's dont appear to be working for me, my email is hakwuzhere at gmail dot com.
Well that's an unfortunate side-effect. It seems like PMs to and/or from members under 5 posts don't work. Perhaps something to do with the very strict rules put in place by the forum owners a year ago.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Already at the top, but very surprised that others with 6's arent more interested in these mats with winter coming... if youve never had weathertechs you dont know what your missing. My first purchase in any new car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.