Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS VSII-style carbon fiber hood seibon

Asking for $450.00 or best offer, SoCal only please. Its brand new still with original packing. Its authentic Seibon Carbon Fiber, Fits like a Glove!!

If you want to check it out before you buy it from me im cool with that too!

The pic with the hood with the wrapping is the actual photo i took of it, other car is being used as a reference.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Please repost with the proper compliance pic as per buy/sell rules. I'll give you a day. Thanks.
Understood. Those are good rules to enforce! I will take some new pics.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The hood looks nice, do you have any pics of what it looked like on the car? My customers ask me for pictures sometimes so I would like to give them an idea of what the carbon fiber hood would look like on their cars. If you don't mind that I use the pics could you send me a link of what it used to look like installed? thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
do you have any refs??
I'm a PayPal confirmed account holder with many trades. I also have an ebay account with 100% positive feedback. I really only wanted to sell locally because of mutual assurance on both end. Ideally I just wanted to drop off the hood in SoCal and be paid in cash.. So clearly I'm legit. Whatever information you need from me though i'm willing to provide thank you!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts