Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a Glacier Silver OEM sport model front bumper. The front bumper is in very good condition and was only on the car for about a year then I went aftermarket. The grille is included. No reasonable offer will be refused!!! PM me, I will ship it. If you have any questions dont hesitate to email me at [email protected]. I accept paypal. Thanks

CPE Engine Mount SOLD! THANK YOU!
Mazdaspeed hatch springs SOLD! THANK YOU!
Door Sills SOLD! THANK YOU!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Check your messages. I PMed you. If the mount is the revised version and will fit a 2005, which I think it will, I will take it. Is the above email the one for PayPal payment?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check your messages. I PMed you. If the mount is the revised version, I will take it. Is the above email the one for PayPal payment?
[/b]
The engine mount is the revised version with the pins. Please send payment via paypal to [email protected]. Thanks!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP

good luck w/ sales Tim, i think the springs will go quick...

so how is cruisin in the 8 going :drive:
[/b]
Orig. post updated.

Hey Tabitha, the 8 is awesome I love it!!! Totally different driving experience than the 6 and man did I miss the stick shift! Thanks for the bump! :love:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump....I really want to get rid of this stuff....PM me with any offers. Thanks!

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,573 Posts
I assume the springs won't work on the 6i?

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,573 Posts
you assume correctly, springs are for the V6.......still for sale!!!
[/b]
:swearin: :tear:

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
damn it I just had to buy a new tv lol. well i suppose i didn't have to buy the tv i bought and could have afforded these :(.

·
Registered
21 Posts
How hard are the springs to install? And do i need to buy anything else to install them?

·
Registered
578 Posts
How hard are the springs to install? And do i need to buy anything else to install them?
[/b]
That depends on the person, the tools and the facility available to do it. Rear are easy. No special tools. The fronts require a spring compressor which works best with an air compressor. Most people who don't have that take them to a shop to be swapped. However, if you already have the tools, it's a pretty easy install.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts