Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trading my new MS6 back in next week, and need to put it back to stock.

I am located in Louisville, Ky. Must be local if working a trade for these wheels (or at least within 100 miles).

Brand new last week, Motegi Touge 18x7.5 wheels (48 offset, which is correct for the car). $500 plus your stock wheels and mounting and balancing.. These wheels have the gunmetal grey 5 spokes with the polished lip, and are currently mounted on my stock tires which have 3500 miles on them. (If interested, we could just swap entire wheel & tire sets rather than mounting and dismounting, as long as mileage and wear are similar.)

Custom 3" exhaust (mild steel), which eliminates the intermediate cat and both rear mufflers. It has a 3" Dynomax bullet where the cat used to be. At the axle it merges into a dual 2 1/2" y-pipe and exits in the stock locations. Sounds GREAT. $200.

Brand new in the box set of Tein S-Tech lowering springs (technically for the Mazda 6 V6). $150

Lotek center gauge pod for top of dash. Includes an AEM WBO2, and AEM Tru-Boost Digital Boost gauge/Boost controller. $500 for all of it.

Scangauge II . Brand NEW! Just received it yesterday!!! $135

Or $1400 for everything listed above if you want it all. Have to add 3% if paying by paypal).

You are welcome to meet up with me to check everything out if interested. Just give me a call, 502-356-6153 cell (anytime before 10pm). Even if you're local to the 502 area code, I believe you still have to dial "502" first, or you may get someone else. My direct email is: [email protected]

Thanks!
Rob

·
Registered
788 Posts
I would like the exhaust, but I doubt its very shippable, because it doesn't look like you can disassebmle it...

·
Registered
793 Posts
I know my sister was lookin for a set of rims and she has an 03 protege 5 which has a similar wheel setup. She has the stock alloy 16' rims with brand new tires.

I dont know if they would fit over the calipers, but she would like to pick up the rims if a deal could be made.

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
I wish I could help, I like the wheels but I'm more than 100 miles away and I only have stock Mazda3 wheels to trade you for those.

Why are you trading your car back in so soon if I/we may ask?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
dibs on scangauge pm all info on paypal and shipping methods

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
So whats the deal here I havnt heard anything from you and you havnt responded on this page.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So whats the deal here I havnt heard anything from you and you havnt responded on this page.
[/b]
My grandmother passed away over the weekend and I've been handling that. I'll respond to everyone by tomorrow morning. All of the parts listed are still available.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
246 Posts
interested in selling the gauge pod and the WB02? dont need the boost gauge.

if so how much?

·
Registered
788 Posts
why not just buy the whole thing and just sell the boost gauge, makes sense to me anyways...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have re-acquired my old stock wheels. The Motegi's are now available to sell outright. $800 plus shipping, which includes lugs and locks. Paypal accepted.

Will PM everyone later tonight on the other parts....

Thanks!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have re-acquired my old stock wheels. The Motegi's are now available to sell outright. $800 plus shipping, which includes lugs and locks. Paypal accepted.

Will PM everyone later tonight on the other parts....

Thanks!!
[/b]

How much just for the rims? I don't have a MS6 I have the mazda6 gt

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Sorry to be an ass bro but holy fuk he just said 800 plus shipping in the thing you quoted.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Actually, rather than having to "negotiate" price, I'm going to ahead and drop right down to my bottom dollar. $750 plus shipping. Again, that includes the lugs, which are actually the tuner style lock lugs.

Holla. :)

interested in selling the gauge pod and the WB02? dont need the boost gauge.

if so how much?
[/b]
Gauge Pod with the AEM WBO2, $260 shipped.

AEM Tru-Boost alone - $250 shipped.

(Shipping to the US48 only)

LapisLazuli6 - Thank you.

Hockyguy171 - PM Sent.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Not to change the subject but im just curious why your getting rid of the car. I have the 6s and want a speed6 so bad. Are you having issues with the car?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
if nobody picks these up i'll i'll take them for $700 shipped to 60915
[/b]
PM sent!

06Mazda6S - I hurt my neck recently and the shifting is amplifying the pain. I need an automatic car, unfortunately. :(

Thanks!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Scangauge still availible?
[/b]
Sorry, scangauge is sold.

Everything else is still available!

Wheels are now off the car and ready to ship. First $750 takes 'em! And just because I'm in the "holiday spirit", I'll even include shipping to the US48 for FREE!

Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts