Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased directly from Donny thru the RPM group buy offered over the winter.

I know many of you are looking for these and are waiting for another group buy ... get them here NOW! No wait.

A cheaper price than what the next GB will be. Donny already said prices are likely to increase (I believe these were $385 ... who knows how much more the next set will be!)

PayPal thru bank transfers accepted. Personal check or USPS money orders are also OK.

Pictures below of actual lights. With and without flash (which seems to change coloring). Also included is outside shot on my old 6.

THESE ARE TINTED TRUE EURO TAILS -- NOT CLEAR, NOT BLACK. (Yes, I did already create a previous thread in an attempt to sell these, however there was much confusion as to which lights I was selling and too many wrong pictures posted - wanted to start a "fresh" thread with everything clear and upfront in the first post :))

Always quick to respond to PMs. Have a very established eBay account, verified PayPal user, and a couple of positive references from this site.

MINT condition, been used for about 4 months.

$350 shipped. [Sale only, no trades (unless you have rx8 stuff :love: )]

Thanks!

·
Registered
46 Posts
maybe a stupid question but did these tails start out as chrome euros?

what i mean is were they painted like the headlights would be painted with high heat black paint then put back together?

Karb0nK0py

·
Registered
363 Posts
maybe a stupid question but did these tails start out as chrome euros?

what i mean is were they painted like the headlights would be painted with high heat black paint then put back together?

Karb0nK0py
[/b]
I believe the tinted euros are the following:
the same as clear/chrome euros and the clear lenses are tinted. They are not painted.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
As the original seller, I can vouch for everything that the seller and that AzMz6 has said so far. This is a great price. If you've been looking at getting these, buy them now. They will be more expensive than this when we do a group buy again.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I was thinking about buying some chrome euro spec tails and doing the tint thing to them. Kinda like the how-to for the headlamps on mazda6tech.com. I thought that would look sweet and match my headlamps when I do them in the next week or so. I found some headlamps at a local junk yard for $50 each so I thought Id give it a shot. BUT when I saw these I was like screw the work Ill just buy these. BUT these kinda look like a tinted silver, still has that slite chrome look to them so not really what Im looking for. Anyway if anyone that has SEEN these tails and a set of tinted headlamps like on mazda6tech that can give me a comparison of the two would be awesome. I really just need to know if they'd match. Thanks for anyones help!

Karb0nK0py

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
i can tell you the how to on the headlamps is nothing like the way the rears come apart. you cannot bake them to get them apart. its very complicated, and involved a steady hand and a dremel.

as far as headlamps, do you mean the tinted that come on the 5 door?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still available, no firm interest yet. AzMz6 and Falcon, thanks for the responses. Somebody has got to jump on these!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, Im getting tried of bumping these. Lapis_blue_beast sold his, now my turn!!!

BULDGE FREE!!!

Feel free to send PMs with reasonable offers, nobody waiting in line for these!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Ok, Im getting tried of bumping these. Lapis_blue_beast sold his, now my turn!!!

BULDGE FREE!!!

Feel free to send PMs with reasonable offers, nobody waiting in line for these!
[/b]
Yes, to a very good and patient buyer. :nana:

BTW, feel free to use my pictures if you'd like. It might help with the sale!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

[/b]

Ok, thanks!!! Might help to get a different color here as well - more people seem to have the blue vs the red.

Dont know how to get the pictures to show up directly on my thread, but click below to see these tails on a lapis:

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?show...264&mode=linear

I am selling the exact same set of lights - no buldge. Lapis took some very clear pictures to illustrate these on the car! Thanks again

·
Registered
1,004 Posts

[/b]
That'd be me! Argh...2 more days! Thx for the sale and the kind words, LBB...really looking forward to the tails!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
That'd be me! Argh...2 more days! Thx for the sale and the kind words, LBB...really looking forward to the tails!
[/b]
I'm just hoping UPS doesn't beat the shit out of the box. I put A LOT of packing materials in there so hopefully all will be well.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
wow.. these haven't sold yet? I really don't understand why I'm contantly getting messages about having another GB when people wont even buy them when they become available here...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
8 Participants
05red6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing