Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased from RPM group buy. I know many of you are looking for these and are waiting for another group buy ... get them here NOW! No wait. PayPal thru bank transfers accepted.

I can email pictures of them if you like, but you either know by now or can search thru here. MINT condition, been used for about 4 months.

Asking $350 shipped, OBO.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
^^^ Those are the black '06 tails, the tinted euros look very close to chrome just with alittle tint to them.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Just a bump to say that if you have a steel grey, these tails look especially excellent.

[/b]
Ummmm, black TA's on a steel gray in PA! Nice! Dude you should have got one of the black Dare tags before they changed them

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you have any refs? also looking for any trades?
[/b]

No trades - trading in my 6 on Monday for an 8

One ref thru "Clean Baldy" - I sent him an air filter a month back or so, thats it. I also have a solid eBay account and am a verified PayPal user. Sorry ... I guess that's about it.

^^^ Those are the black '06 tails, the tinted euros look very close to chrome just with alittle tint to them.
[/b]

Those are definitely not '06 tails since they is NO BULDGE and I think they are tinted as well ... I think the grey throws it off a bit.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
show us some real pics, then we know what u're selling..

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
The picture above shows the black euros, not the tinted euros or '06 NA's. Black euros, not what's for sale here. All these taillights is getting confusing :D
[/b]
Um, pretty sure that Tony has the tinted euros...

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Um, pretty sure that Tony has the tinted euros...
[/b]

Oops, he got that post in while I was typing mine. Lemme go edit it, it's getting way too confusing now :D I was referring to the steel grey car. Those are the black euros, the lapis has the tinted euros, which are for sale here :D

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
ahh those ones, i like the black euros.... BUMPITYUPPITY!!! :beer:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ahh those ones, i like the black euros.... BUMPITYUPPITY!!! :beer:
[/b]
THESE ARE NOT BLACK EUROS

THEY ARE TINTED TAILS

IT MAY APPEAR BLACK POSSIBLY BECAUSE THE SHADOWS ARE OFF IN SOME OF THESE PICTURES

I APPRECIATE ALL THE BUMPS AND POST, BUT PLEASE STOP CONFUSING PEOPLE. THE TAILS FOR SALE ARE AS LISTED IN THE TITLE

Thank You! :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump, bump, bump...

Kind of a shocker here ... all the post for Falcon to do another GB and I cant get anything!!

Still available. Perfect condition

Pictures of tails on my Redfire at bottom of page 1!

·
Registered
156 Posts
bump, bump, bump...
Kind of a shocker here ... all the post for Falcon to do another GB and I cant get anything!!

Still available. Perfect condition

Pictures of tails on my Redfire at bottom of page 1!
[/b]
Please educate me on why these are better than the chrome tails that I am looking at on eBay for $99: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
12 Participants
Chode6i
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing