Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE:

A set of the tinted European taillights (no bulge!). These have slightly darker housings than the regular chrome tails, but not as dark as the black euros. These were purchased from one of Falcontx's group buys and are Genuine Mazda taillights. These ARE NOT the HKPlus cheap junk! They have already been modified to accept the left inside taillight. No modifications to the lamps are required.

They are in beautiful condition (almost like-new) with barely any signs of having been installed. There is a small scratch on the inside of the lens of the right side turn signal. I recieved them this way and although they're not perfect, it wasn't big enough for me to make a fuss about it (and I'm pretty picky). All bulbs are included, except for the inside left taillight. You will be able to use the existing bulb from your car with a slight modification to the socket.

Price is $325 shipped to the Continental US. These are hard to find and if you could get them new, would be much more than my asking price. I prefer PayPal. Please pm me or reply if you're interested.

[attachmentid=17221]

[attachmentid=17222]

[attachmentid=17223]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
[attachmentid=17229]

This is what they look like installed:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
bump for the great seller

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thx for the free bumps, guys! :cool:

These awesome euro taillights are still available. Christmas is just around the corner. Show your 6 some love and get rid of that unsightly bulge!

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
The tails are nice, but mine came tinted (06 Sport) and I like the tint on them vs. clear lens.

Free bump!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Are they still available? I know that i would much rather spend the money on some performance mods but the girlfriend loves the way that they look and wants me to get them before i start to do engine work"that you cant even see a difference when you look at the car"...... thats her words not mine!

·
Registered
215 Posts
It was tough holdin' back tryin' not to buy these. Glad there finally sold.
[/b]
lol, it was hard for me too, i was lookin at them since he put them up. tryin to decide if i really wanted them or not, but my wanting of the cool euro tail lights got the best of me and just had to buy them.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
These are SOLD and SHIPPED! Thank you, raptorX! Mods, you may close this thread.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.