Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clear black side markers that have been spray tinted. The raised numbers/text have also been sanded down for a smooth clean look. These are brand new, never installed and also comes with orange bulbs. Paypal is preferred.
(SOLD) $55 shipped via First Class Mail:

[attachmentid=17898]
[attachmentid=17899]

-Nik

Attachments

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Clear black side markers that have been spray tinted. The raised numbers/text have also been sanded down for a smooth clean look. Also comes with orange bulbs. Paypal is preferred.
$55 shipped via First Class Mail:

[attachmentid=17898]
[attachmentid=17899]

-Nik
[/b]
Aren't you the guy that did the paint with the ink dropper inside the clear lens?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, these are a second pair I made, but I wanted to see what it looked like with the outside smooth. So I sanded down the numbers/text and tinted them with the spray tint. They look really nice, but I liked the 3D look of my first ones better, so I left them on the car and I'm selling these.

-Nik

·
Registered
978 Posts
dibs if you ever decide to do another set with the black on the inside and clear on the outside :D

otherwise - BUMP

·
Registered
227 Posts
:) I'll let you know if I make some more.

Side markers are sold.

Thanks !
[/b]
i'd also be a buyer if you could make another set like the ones you kept....."this may be a way for you to earn some extra cash"..... :drive:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, those really look nice on the steel gray if I do say so myself. :)

Do you have a pic of the car with the lights off ?

-Nik

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.