Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW PICS ADDED

-Sylfex basic aux in module. It is very easy to install. I am looking for $25 plus shipping. - SOLD
-Stock Radio for 2004 mazda w/ automatic climate controls Part#4W81-18C858-DA3J02. ($75) SOLD

-Stock Bose speakers, and amp (not including sub) (Make me an offer, will part out)

-Belkin auto tune kit for IPOD 5$

-Monster 6ft? (good quality) 1/8 mini jack for connection to mp3 player.

Make me an offer.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Can you hold the Auxmod and the mini jack wire for me for a friend? I'll give you an answer within the next 24 hours!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Newbie only 9 post.....more support for why we need structure.... :yesnod:
[/b]
I don't have many posts, but have lurked for a while. I wouldn't say I qualify as a newbie. You should definately be a little more observant before making comments like that. This isn't the first time I have sold something on a forum. Someone PM'd me minutes earlier. I gave it to the person who contacted me first. How should it have been done differently?

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I don't have many posts, but have lurked for a while. I wouldn't say I qualify as a newbie. You should definately be a little more observant before making comments like that. This isn't the first time I have sold something on a forum. Someone PM'd me minutes earlier. I gave it to the person who contacted me first. How should it have been done differently?
[/b]
Don't take it personally this is a subject that I have brought to the MODs attention. There are no real rules to the buy sell forum and it would be nice to have some structure. So things like this, someone PM'd you and someone else replied to the topic they wanted it and of course you are going to get the PM before you check the replies.. The rule should be that you MUST reply to the post to claim the sale. This way it would time stamp who asked for it first. Not your fault just need direction on the forum. Good luck with the items. Oh, are those speakers the BOSE speakers for the S model?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't take it personally this is a subject that I have brought to the MODs attention. There are no real rules to the buy sell forum and it would be nice to have some structure. So things like this, someone PM'd you and someone else replied to the topic they wanted it and of course you are going to get the PM before you check the replies.. The rule should be that you MUST reply to the post to claim the sale. This way it would time stamp who asked for it first. Not your fault just need direction on the forum. Good luck with the items. Oh, are those speakers the BOSE speakers for the S model?
[/b]
The speakers are Bose for the S. I have added pics at the top.

I kinda took it personally, but understand your position. I received the IM first, and money was immediately sent. It's not really fair for me to "hold" it for someone if someone else is willing to pay. I think unless there are firm rules the first person to contact the seller should have first dibs.

is the stereo the 6 disc?
[/b]
Yes the stereo is the 6 disc.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
money talks has always been a fact of life. so first one to pay, is the person that should get it.

btw comtemplating the stereo...just to have a decent backup....
[/b]

Please make me an offer. I would like to get it out of here.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
5 Participants
AzMz6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing