Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale are a pair of Alumapro Alchemy MX subwoofers they are 12" SVC 8ohm. I'm also including the Alumapro grills; these are a great pair of subs with superb SQ and a good amound of SPL. These retail for $300 a piece and woofersetc sells them for $260 a piece. All I want is $200 + shipping for both of them.

Also for sale is a Brand New Eclispe XA 1000 amp. This is a mono block amp that produces 480 [email protected] 2ohms and 320 @ 4ohms. This amp is brand new in the box as you can see it is still wrapped in the protective wrapping. Circuit City sells this amp for $329 brand new. Sold

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
good luck with the sale. thing is most people here never heard of alumapro so they aint gonna buy it. most people will buy a pos audiobahn lol.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
good luck with the sale. thing is most people here never heard of alumapro so they aint gonna buy it. most people will buy a pos audiobahn lol.[/b]
Yup...or you'd have to drop the price like crazy low so people would jump on it....but thats just my opinion....

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Gotta agree with the others!,It's hard enough to sell stuff people HAVE heard of and get anything for it much less something NOONE has heard of! I am in Circuit City here and have NEVER seen that stuff there!
Good Luck though!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
you would have more luck selling it on caraudio.com forums

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Well Eclipse is a good brand,, they rank in there just like kenwood and pioneer but diffently not on the higher end of the list. Alumapro on the other hand is a decent sub.. in no way is a cheap sub like thump or pyrmaid but its probably bout midgrade and compairable to the entry level kenwoods or jensen subs. They will give you a bump, not nothing like what a higher quailty sub would.. But for the price of $200 for a set used specially being 8ohm ,, thats xtremely high.. I would say more like $100-125max is all those would be worth cause you can get brand new better subs for around $275-300 for a pair.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Well Eclipse is a good brand,, they rank in there just like kenwood and pioneer but diffently not on the higher end of the list. Alumapro on the other hand is a decent sub.. in no way is a cheap sub like thump or pyrmaid but its probably bout midgrade and compairable to the entry level kenwoods or jensen subs. They will give you a bump, not nothing like what a higher quailty sub would.. But for the price of $200 for a set used specially being 8ohm ,, thats xtremely high.. I would say more like $100-125max is all those would be worth cause you can get brand new better subs for around $275-300 for a pair.[/b]
I agree with most of what you said, minus the eclipse being ranked with Kenwood and Pioneer. Eclipse makes much better stuff than Kenwood or Pioneer. Especially their new amps with the "ICE" Technology. I would have to say Eclipse is more in the mid-range end, while kenwood and pioneer are down a level more like "decent or affordable" range.

If I was in the market for a sub amp. I'd probably try to pick this up, cause it's about 10% under my normal cost. If this were the XA5000, I'd be all over it...lol...yes I am in the market for a good 5 channel amp.

FREE BUMP FOR A GOOD AMP!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well Eclipse is a good brand,, they rank in there just like kenwood and pioneer but diffently not on the higher end of the list. Alumapro on the other hand is a decent sub.. in no way is a cheap sub like thump or pyrmaid but its probably bout midgrade and compairable to the entry level kenwoods or jensen subs. They will give you a bump, not nothing like what a higher quailty sub would.. But for the price of $200 for a set used specially being 8ohm ,, thats xtremely high.. I would say more like $100-125max is all those would be worth cause you can get brand new better subs for around $275-300 for a pair.[/b]
Are you serious???? comparing Alumapro to Kenwood or Jensen subs I'm sorry but these subs shit all over what you compared them to..these are not subs to get if you want something to bump...if you want a sub with supebr SQ than these are the ones for you...if you want ass then get Jensen subs. As far as price I think it is more than fair...I'm selling both subs for less than the price I paid for 1. I bought these subs from an Alumapro authorized dealer... Traffic Jams in Ft. Lauderdale, FL...

I am in Circuit City here and have NEVER seen that stuff there! I dunno which CC you are at but I work @ CC and to my knowlege every CC carries the Eclipse amp i'm selling it's even on their site if you want to check on the price

And thanks for the free bump on the Eclipse amp...

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Are you serious???? comparing Alumapro to Kenwood or Jensen subs I'm sorry but these subs shit all over what you compared them to..these are not subs to get if you want something to bump...if you want a sub with supebr SQ than these are the ones for you...if you want ass then get Jensen subs. As far as price I think it is more than fair...I'm selling both subs for less than the price I paid for 1. I bought these subs from an Alumapro authorized dealer... Traffic Jams in Ft. Lauderdale, FL...

I am in Circuit City here and have NEVER seen that stuff there! I dunno which CC you are at but I work @ CC and to my knowlege every CC carries the Eclipse amp i'm selling it's even on their site if you want to check on the price
And thanks for the free bump on the Eclipse amp...[/b]
see wut im talkin about bro lol. sell ur stuff on caraudio.com

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.