Mazda 6 Forums banner

Fs: Subs, Amp, Box, Cap, Cables

2K views 29 replies 9 participants last post by  bhags 
#1 ·
2 10” Alpine SWS1042D Subs $50pc +Shipping

Box (Sketch Below) $50 +shipping

Stinger 1.0 Farad Capacitor $50 +Shipping

MTX Thunder 502 AMP $150 + Shipping includes Monster RCA Cables and Power Cables

This system sounded awesome in my 2003 Mazda 6S Sedan

Reason for selling:
I need to buy winter tires, and I don't want it in my Mazdaspeed6.

See less See more
#5 ·
I will trade barely used winter tires for your sound system. I think they are called glacier grip tires, they were only used one season and still have the "hairs" (dont know the word) on them.

Im at work but when I get home I can post the specs.

#6 ·
robbiecrc,
Ill keep this is mind! I'm looking for 18 inch winter tires, and my uncle is willing to sell me his Pirellis off his rx8. He is willing to sell them for $400 to me, and they cost him about $800. Most likely I wont be trading for anything, but will see.

#9 ·
Well there 16 inch so that wont work anyways.

CRAP!

#12 ·
OOOH BURN!!! I felt the heat from that one!

I saw this and had some tires sitting around that i got when i bought my 6. I thought it would help the both of us.

Trading is different and wont work anyways so why are you bringing it up?

#14 ·
looks nice but im covered good price though

#18 ·
wow i really want this =X

ill keep you in mind this week. well see.
[/b]
Sounds good! Its been in my basement for about 2 months now, so it wont kill me to hang onto for a bit. I was going to put it into my speed, but I dont want to cause any rattles in my new car :)

trebor2005 PM me this.
I understand that you are selling your kick ass system in on piece. But.... if I could buy the capacito by its self I would be all over it. That is the one piece that I am missing for my second amp. Please keep me in mind.[/b]
I wrote:

I will! I disconnected the capacitor after 6 months or so, and ran power straight to the amp. My lights seemed to dim a bit more with the cap. I read sometimes it’s not beneficial to have a cap if your amp doesn’t draw that much power. My lights dimmed a little still with the straight connection, but not as much. With two amps I could see this cap working out better. Ill post this in my sell, and see if people are more attracted to it for $50 off the price. $350 pickup $400 shipped. So you could have the cap for $50 + shipping. It was about a $100 new. Will see how things develop.

#22 ·
So is it 400 shipped now or what. May be interested

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.