Mazda 6 Forums banner

FS: STUFF! Wagon Tails!! Emergency Brake!!! FRONT BUMPERS & MORE!!!!

7K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  Blake 
#1 · (Edited)
Fs: Swagon part out, everything must go!!!!

Hey guys 'n gals,

I had been buying up things left and right this last winter in an effort to make an intense Mazda6 this summer. I would say I achieved my goal, but the time has come to sell the Swagon and move onto other toys, so now I want to share my mods with all of you who can make some good use of them!

Here's my list with asking prices. The bigger items I would really prefer not shipping, but I can probably drive within a couple hours of Worcester, MA if you want to meet me halfway.

1. Brand New 03-05 CHROME WAGON INNER TAILS - $75 for the 2 trunk mounted wagon tails NOTE: THE CORNER LAMP IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
These are for the wagon only and fit on 03-05 (probably 06-08 too, but I haven't confirmed) and are the RARE original chrome option package.

2. Tinted Chrome 06-08 Wagon Tail Lights FULL SET. $200 OBO

4. Injen Black CAI w/ HydroShield and CEL Fix - $100 (has a small crack in the tube that needs patching) (interest: mmceorange)

5. Modified Injen Super SES Exhaust (fits sedan, hatch, and wagon, but I extended the tips 1 inch for wagon so it might be better for a wagon) - $350 (interest: mmceorange)

6. Versus Motorsport Front Bumper - $50 OBO... I need space in my basement...
I bought it because I've never seen it installed, but I found out it will require a fair bit of fabrication to make it fit... it has potential though if you're interested in that kind of look

7. 19x8.5 +24 MSR Wheels plastidipped Candy Teal (removable, originally gloss silver) with tires, otherwise cleannn - $400

8. 18x7.5 +42 5Zigen Fighter Gunmetal Wheels (small scratches and needs a new tire/balance) - $400

Feel free to PM me if you're interested in anything! The wheels and Exhaust I'd prefer to keep fairly local because shipping is a pain, but if you really want to pay for shipping let me know!

See less See more
#4 ·
Everytime I see your wagon it makes me want to install my carbon fiber hood which is the same one you have or really close to it. Do I need to worry about snow or downpours?

#5 ·
Haha, nice! I have a rain shield that goes under the hood to prevent much water from getting in as well so that helps, but its really not bad. In the winter I swap it out for the stock hood though, keeps it clean (dam NE salt) and it only takes about 10 minutes to do :D

Since you're in this thread, want to buy a bumper? :p

#6 ·
Would you happen to have a write up or pics of your rain shield?
Thanks for the offer but I have a racing lip already.

#13 · (Edited)
BUMPITY BUMP

Hey guys, happy new year! Hopefully your 2014 went well and best wishes for 2015!! On that note, tax return season will soon be upon us, and with that means you guys should take advantage of these sweet deals ;) Everything in the first post is still up for grabs so please take a look and if you want to offer something let me know, I want to get these out of my basement and pay some bills

Also there are more pics and a pic of the hole on the CAI in my Craigslist post here:
03-08 Mazda6 Partout-Injen Exhaust, Intake, 5x114 Wheels 18" 19"&more

Cheers!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.