Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some alloy wheels so I am selling my stock wheels and hubcaps. These would be good for winter wheels or possibly some spares. Price is only $60 for all 4 plus shipping. Pictures available on request.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
let's see....miles on tires? location? shipping? pictures with your name on a piece of paper? they're the 16" correct?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess I needed to give out some more info! Sorry, I'm a noob. These are 16" wheels and the hubcaps have some scuffs. Still pretty nice looking though by my standards. The tires are worn out. I would probably have them taken off the rims if shipping was needed. I am located in southern Indiana.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
i'm interested in the hubcaps. what year is your car? I'm looking for the 2003 hubcaps. thanks

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Hate to close down a post by a fellow Hoosier, but your thread does not comply with the Buy/Sell rules set out at the top of this section. If you can get pictures up that comply with the rules, I will re-open. PM me when you have the pics ready as you can't edit your post in here once it is locked by me.
Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.