Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're not off the car yet but I think I'm going to 19's so I want to see if anyone on here wants the stock 17's.

Smoe minor curb rash on one of them. About an inch long and about half an inch wide, if that even. I don't even know how I did cause it barely touched like a year ago. Still felt stupid though. heh.

Tires are Ventus 215/45/17's. About 75% tread left on the fronts, 50% left on the backs.

They're taken off and stored every winter.

I'd post pictures before the sale went up on them of course.

Would someone be interested in this?

Thanks.

EDIT: Tires are 225/45/17

·
Registered
25 Posts
They're not off the car yet but I think I'm going to 19's so I want to see if anyone on here wants the stock 17's.

Smoe minor curb rash on one of them. About an inch long and about half an inch wide, if that even. I don't even know how I did cause it barely touched like a year ago. Still felt stupid though. heh.

Tires are Ventus 215/45/17's. About 75% tread left on the fronts, 50% left on the backs.

They're taken off and stored every winter.

I'd post pictures before the sale went up on them of course.

Would someone be interested in this?

Thanks.
[/b]
I'm interested.

OakPrk

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Might be a good idea to place an asking price, some pix anyway, and your location in your sig. All that information will help potential buyers decide if they want to make an offer. :)

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not even actually asking a price yet even. Just looking to see if there are people that are at least interested in the product.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Kincaid
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing