Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested, I've got a set of stock 17" for sale. One has minor curb rash, the other 3 are in great condition. I had to replace the two front tires with a pair of Big O's when one of the stock Michelins blew out. The Big O's still have a lot of tread left (see pic). The rear Michelins aren't worth packaging. BTW, I still have the good Michelin for sale, too. I'll try and get a pic of it up tomorrow but it has approx 4K miles on it.

I'd prefer to sell the rims together, but willing to sell separately. Make me an offer, you pay necessary shipping. I'm in San Diego.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've read some recent post on this community over trust issues and I decided to leave a feedback for this gentleman after doing business with him.

I recently just bought his rims for a very reasonable price. Although he did miss some details (he didn't notice a couple of nails in the tires), he was very honest in pointing it out when he did notice it and even is willing to bring down the lug nuts that were forgotten but was not part of the deal. He's an honest guy that's on time and didn't try to pull a fast one. The only thing even close to a complaint that I would have is that he might want to be a little more careful when checking the goods before putting them up. I know that he honest did not see the nails but again it could have been noted. I give him a 9.2 out of 10. A 10 would be if the person knew everything about the product, delivers them directly to me (which he did) and makes sure everything is clean and ready to go. Great guy to do business with. Thanks, Apex!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the kind words and especially for taking these off my hands. I also apologize for not doing a more thorough check of the tires. I honestly didn't even look at them once I put on the new rims. But, please note, that the RIMS were the actual product, tires were just included. I would still advise that at a minimum you replace those Michelins, preferably get a set of 4 new tires. Btw, I never said I was a salesman! :huh:

I think we both made out on the deal. I got more space in my garage, you got free shipping.. lol.

Thanks again for your business. I'll get those lug nuts to you as soon as I get a chance.

I've read some recent post on this community over trust issues and I decided to leave a feedback for this gentleman after doing business with him.

I recently just bought his rims for a very reasonable price. Although he did miss some details (he didn't notice a couple of nails in the tires), he was very honest in pointing it out when he did notice it and even is willing to bring down the lug nuts that were forgotten but was not part of the deal. He's an honest guy that's on time and didn't try to pull a fast one. The only thing even close to a complaint that I would have is that he might want to be a little more careful when checking the goods before putting them up. I know that he honest did not see the nails but again it could have been noted. I give him a 9.2 out of 10. A 10 would be if the person knew everything about the product, delivers them directly to me (which he did) and makes sure everything is clean and ready to go. Great guy to do business with. Thanks, Apex!
[/b]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Apex6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing