Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shortly after I got my 6S in December 2003, I upgraded to the stock 17" wheels and wrapped 'em up in BFGoodrich Traction T/A rubber. I'm a lazy bastard so I never really got around to dressing up my stock 16s for sale (which I'd intended to do on Ebay).

The following Summer I cleaned them up righteously and they've been well stored ever since. I believe they have something like 2000 miles on them at the very most, and in hindsight I don't think it was even that much. None of that was more than normal highway speed because Northeast Ohio's winters are brutal! :swearin:

Anyway they're like-new and I'd rather see a fellow 6cluber pick 'em up than some Ebay punk. Anyone need fresh wheels?

·
Registered
979 Posts
try posting pics.. you may get better responses, they are small tho... wish they were 17's

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ohio, eh? how much? dont we have some sort of rule for posting pics and prices?
[/b]
Oh hm, suppose that'd be cool, eh?

They're currently at my buddy's house; I'll see if I can't get over there for some shutter time tomorrow. I haven't the slightest idea what to ask for them; I was planning to sit back and look at offers to get an idea of what they're worth then take whatever's fair.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Steelies?

Brand new the 16" steelies can be purchased for $60 a piece.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
jaybag
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing