Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
  • Prices do not include shipping
  • Paypal gifts preferred (I have VERY extensive feedback that I can provide for you)
  • No dibs or holds - first person who pays, gets it!
  • Most items will be shipped by Fedex, tracked and insured. Otherwise USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.

CP-E Mazdaspeed 6 PnP Harness for Standback $200

Forge Billet Wastegate actuator $150
Billet aluminium, this Forge adjustable actuator is a two part assembly that will allow servicing and mainteinance. It also allows for rod adjustment to suit the customers individual application. This product is built with a predetermined actuator spring suitable for at or slightly above factory boost levels. The actuator can be assembled with a stiffer spring upon request. Adjust spool time and maximum boost pressure with this adjustable actuator, no need for boost controllers! Blue spring is missing, but can be replaced by Forge for a nominal cost.

TRZ Dogbone Delrin? MM $OLD

Never used.

Custom V-band Downpipe $175

This was on Darksun280's build custom made by NRG, the famous import tuning company. Great for anyone going BT with a Vband (makes life much easier..) and doesn't want to go through hassle of fabbing their own downpipe or modifying their current one. Has 3 bolt exhaust flange, extended second o2 bung.

Splitsecond VC2-5 Map clamp (BNIB) $60

Innovate XD-16 Wideband Gauge $95

For use with the Innovate LC-1 (arguably the best wideband on the market), this gauge alone costs $200+! Makes using the Wideband much easier as you can calibrate and everything with this gauge. It can also display 15 other things besides AFR.

OEM TMIC $65

PTP Stage 2 Labonte Meth Kit $OLD
• ISG-25
• Methanol safe 250psi Pump
• VCS3G Injection Controller
• Includes FCS-10 Flow Control Solenoid
• High Atomization Injection Nozzle
• High pressure Hose
• 3 quart Fluid Tank

I will have the OEM Exhaust Manifold, Turbo, Cold pipe, and an Injen Cold air intake for sale soon.
http://forum.mazda6club.com/engine-...tip-oem-stuff-turbo-mani-maf-ecbs-tb-maf.html

·
Registered
19 Posts
Dude, it doesnt look like you've had much luck with this sale. I want the PNP harness but i'll take that and the meth kit off your hands for $200. I know it's a low ball but fuck...it's just collecting dust.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
sorry dude. i'm not going to sell $700 worth of stuff for $200, plus your name is richierichness.

the meth has been sold, but you can still buy the pnp harness for $200.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts