Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my complete car kit + antenna made by Audiovox especially for Sirius. I'll sell the complete package for $30 including shipping to ship anywhere in the US. Kit includes the receiver, head-unit (or tuner), complete wire cables, and TREK antenna. Please contact me for any additional information. I accept paypal. Model number of kit is 144D2347. Manual and original instructions included. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Interested... dibs.

So the antenna is plugged into this unit and the antenna is on the outside of the car of course. Correct?

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
This is a nice unit, I've seen it before. You hide the control box away, place the control screen somewhere, and mount the antenna outside. If you have the sharkfin, it'll work fine underneath it. Sirius rocks!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had the antenna mount on my front dash board - as long as you have 30 degrees, which the Mazda 6 front windshield easily meets. It works fine off the dash. I didn't mount on the roof due to possibility of it scratching the roof or someone coming along and ripping it off the roof. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Sent you a PM...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts