Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I decided to sell my fogs. My one light was so completely rusted and looked like crap that I couldnt sell the fogs as a complete set so I sold the housings.

I have ONE in good condition used foglight from Heronew's group buy. Incase anyone is having problems with ONE of their lights, here is a cheap replacement. My drivers side light rusted and fell to complete crap, my passenger side one stayed in good condition.

PM me with any offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumpski wumpski. From all the sales of the sports bumper foglights, I know there are a handful of guys out there having problems and might need one of these........

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well I decided to sell my fogs. My one light was so completely rusted and looked like crap that I couldnt sell the fogs as a complete set so I sold the housings.

I have ONE in good condition used foglight from Heronew's group buy. Incase anyone is having problems with ONE of their lights, here is a cheap replacement. My drivers side light rusted and fell to complete crap, my passenger side one stayed in good condition.

PM me with any offer.
[/b]

I am interested

how much are u asking for?

5 bucks shipped?

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am interested

how much are u asking for?

5 bucks shipped?
[/b]
Not that cheap. Shipping would be more than 5 bucks, im not going to "sell" these to take a loss when I can just throw them out in the trash. Heronew sells these for 40 bucks......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts