Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Racingbeat springs with only about 100 miles on them. Someone put them on their 6 and then traded it in for an rx8.
I bought them from a Mazda tech thinking they might work on my 6i, they don't.
Shipped $190 or best. need to sell soon. or pickup near boston

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
seriously? i thought you'd jump on this. why would you not? maybe i should rephrase:
New price $165 plus shipping

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn, sorry didn't know they were $10 less from RPM! I just bought some new ones for $200 from RB. DOH! oh well.
But I think the $160 range is pretty friggin sweet for these. I'll only charge actual shipping. And if you don't know me you can chack out my ebay name of Broken08 and you'll see i'm no scammer.
hey, i said best offer.... I'll ship to Canada. give me your info and i'll check the $$.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
a few offers but no one has sent payment yet. $175 shipped! get em!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
i'm a lazy consumer...how much drop, and how much to get a place to install (approx). i'm asuming this would be a PIA to do myself.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'm a lazy consumer...how much drop, and how much to get a place to install (approx). i'm asuming this would be a PIA to do myself.
[/b]

Racing Beat’s performance springs. Designed by Jim Mederer, Racing Beat’s co-founder and chief engineer, to offer improved handling with a modest .75-inch (front – PN 70010) and a .75-inch (rear – PN 70011) drop in ride height, with a 20% spring rate increase. Perfect for street or autocross applications, these springs will interchange exactly with the stock springs.

hmmm, i dunno for install, probably plan on $150-$250. I did them myself in about 3 hours the first time. I do have good tools and lots of auto experience. you can do it though, the only special tool you need is a spring compressor which is like $30-$80

[/b]

Racing Beat’s performance springs. Designed by Jim Mederer, Racing Beat’s co-founder and chief engineer, to offer improved handling with a modest .75-inch (front – PN 70010) and a .75-inch (rear – PN 70011) drop in ride height, with a 20% spring rate increase. Perfect for street or autocross applications, these springs will interchange exactly with the stock springs.

hmmm, i dunno for install, probably plan on $150-$250. I did them myself in about 3 hours the first time. I do have good tools and lots of auto experience. you can do it though, the only special tool you need is a spring compressor which is like $30-$80

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO SELL THESE PERFECTLY FUNCTIONING SPRINGS?? they still look fine as well.
I'm offering a killer deal here!! $165 shipped!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
umm...you selling a used part for marginally lower than they cost brand new...;)
[/b]
but in all respects they are functionally good as new. Maybe it's justme, but i wish someone would have had them for sale like this for me! i would have jumped on them.

MAKE AN OFFER !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
7 Participants
broken08
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing