Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok first off Im looking at selling my Racing Beat Rear Sway Bar. I bought it a month or so ago and was waiting to buy the front sway bar before i installed the rear and never ended up buying the front. Its brand new still in the plastic. Also i went to the dealer and bought two new end links because i read that its recommended to change out the old one's. It comes with two new lock nuts for the end links also from the dealer. I paid $131.95 from RPM for the sway bar and $41.47 a piece for the end links for a total of $214.89 for everything. I still have all the reciepts which i can sent a copy if it sells. Im asking $150.00 for everything plus $10.00 for shipping. Price can be negotiated if reasonable! SOLD

Next i have a Used TWM performance Short Throw shifter. The reason i am selling it is because my engine is making a loud ticking noise and i want to bring the vehicle back to stock before i take it in under warranty. I will be changing the TWM with a mazdaspeed short throw becuase my dealer told me i can have it on the car and they wont mess with me over that for the warranty cause its sold by mazda. The TWM short throw is in perfect condition and doesnt include the boot. I used my stock boot because i didnt like how there boot looked on the car, it looked cheaply made. I paid $149 for it from TWM performance and was looking to get at least $100 for it plus a few dollars for shipping. I have the instructions for it, i just have to find them i moved recently but know of there whereabouts so i can locate them soon. Sorry for not having a pic of the shifter since its still installed on my car. I will be ordering the Mazdaspeed shifter tomorrow or the next day and once it arrives at the house i will take out the TWM and it will be ready for shipping! Thanks my email address is [email protected] if you have any questions.

BTW i own a 2006 Mazda 6s and both parts will fit all year models of the mazda 6

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
Thinking about the sway bar. I will give you a definite answer on this by Monday via PM.

Is it easy to install?

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I'm on it. Definitely interested. :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thinking about the sway bar. I will give you a definite answer on this by Monday via PM.

Is it easy to install?
[/b]
Well im a mechanic so my opinion is it is very easy to install, depends on how good you are with tools. Also it does fit the 6i model!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
It doesn't matter if they're old stock ones or new stock endlinks. You need aftermarket ones. Talk to RPM.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
It doesn't matter if they're old stock ones or new stock endlinks. You need aftermarket ones. Talk to RPM.
[/b]
From the way RPMs ad for the end links reads aren't they just for the front sway bar?

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Wasn't the price $150+$10 shipping=$160? Not to call you out or anything...just looking after a fellow 6er.
[/b]
Well you did call me out. Try sending a PM next time instead. :sarc:

I didn't see the shipping price there, which is why I only sent 150. I will send the other 10.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK the sway bar is SOLD also he lives like 35 minutes away so im not charging him the $10 shipping obviously. Thanks for looking out for me though i appreciate it!

The TWM shifter is still for sale.

Also the reason im selling is because i was intending on buying the front sway bar later on and install together later on but decided against it all because my engine is making a ticking noise and i want the dealer to fix it while waranty is on it. BTW it has been ticking since i picked it up with 4 miles on it. Some members said thats normal but my dad who is also a mechanic said thats not normal to tick that loud. So time to de mod.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Also the reason im selling is because i was intending on buying the front sway bar later on and install together later on but decided against it all because my engine is making a ticking noise and i want the dealer to fix it while waranty is on it. BTW it has been ticking since i picked it up with 4 miles on it. Some members said thats normal but my dad who is also a mechanic said thats not normal to tick that loud. So time to de mod.
[/b]
You don't have to de-mod, just look for a mechanic that's not gonna give you ish about it.

Damn I noticed you have the MAFci, I wish you were selling that. Even if you were, it wouldn't matter because I have a 2.3 and yours is 3.0. :( Can't wait to see your 6 tomorrow in person.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah i love the CPE Mafci, so once i take all that off and the dealer looks at the car its going back on. But only that and the magnaflows. Going to start saving money for a new car. Possibly a speed6 or the new jeep wrangler rubicon!

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Adam, to hear your car run today it didn't sound anything like mine with the Magnaflows on it. Not as aggressive at all. Of course, mine's the 4cyl and you have the V6.

My dealer has the same exact car you have on the lot, only it's ATX, and he's been bugging me to test drive and trade mine. I like the way the white looks with the tinted glass and headlamps, but I like my Redfire too. Decisions, decisions...

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah thats weird that yours sounds more aggressive because i have the bigger engine? Who knows, all i know is i need to take mine to the dealer to get that ticking fixed. Btw do you have your resonator on the magnaflows cause that would make it sound more aggressive.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Yeah thats weird that yours sounds more aggressive because i have the bigger engine? Who knows, all i know is i need to take mine to the dealer to get that ticking fixed. Btw do you have your resonator on the magnaflows cause that would make it sound more aggressive.
[/b]
Not that I know of, I'm not sure. I will look at it when I climb underneath to put on the bar I got from you today.

I was gonna ask if you'd be available next Sunday to help me. If you can't that's cool. But if you do a case of beer may be involved :p

BTW great meeting you and your wife today.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Well you did call me out. Try sending a PM next time instead. :sarc:

I didn't see the shipping price there, which is why I only sent 150. I will send the other 10.
[/b]
Sorry for clearing up any problems. I won't ever do it again. :sarc:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts