Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i have a spare IM that i can either sell outright or i can get it professionally ported for you by jmfabrications. they quoted me around 2 hours of labor @ $75/hr which is only $150. they said they would gasket match the runners and port the TB location a little bit. I would fill in the rest of the holes with epoxy and delete the EGR for you.

-cost of manifold core from me $200 (you can sell your stock one for the same price or higher when you receive the ported one)
-approximate cost of jmfabrications porting $150
-my cost to ship, drive to/from JM to pick up and drop mani off, and to fill in the holes and delete EGR $100

total cost to me with core $450
total cost to you for professionally PnP'd IM (after you sell your stock one) $250

if you ask around on this forum, JMfabrications does great work and they did alot of the EWG runners on the DNP and PG mani's for people. again the final price is approximate but should not vary more then +/- $25 bucks.

PM me if your interested in this deal

JM Fabrications

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
that was confusing..... if i had wanted to purchase said pre worked intake manifold that you would then have worked over for me and include the cost of the original unported intake manifold and add the cost of labor for intake manifold porting and finishng and then calculate shipping from your location to my location, When a couple of guys who were up to no good Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared And said you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air

:p

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rofl haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts