Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I actually replaced my 04 Mazda6s with an 06 Acura TL this past September and havn't had time to sell some of the stuff I had on my car, so here it goes. All of these items have to go so we can make some negotiations as well ...
<strike>
Tanabe Sustec NF210 (normal feel) springs ~ $90 shipped</strike> SOLD

<strike>Accolade grill painted black, can be primered, repainted ~ $30 shipped</strike> SOLD

<strike>K&N Air Replacement Filter (oem replacement used for about 700 miles) ~ $25 shipped</strike> SOLD

Rockford Fosgate Punch Stage 2 subwoofer ~ $65 shipped

AEM sri (used for about 1k miles) ~ $80 shipped

Again, these HAVE to go so please let me know if you have any questions, and I'll get back to you asap. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Temporary dibs on the filter...

Is the filter for 4 or v6 and does it matter?

·
Registered
5,328 Posts

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
PM me if grill is still avail
[/b]
Whoa, whoa, whoa... I called dibs and sent a pm before that. Did you talk to him earlier?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry guys, LUV5M6 called dibs first so it's been SOLD.

Temporary dibs on the filter...

Is the filter for 4 or v6 and does it matter?
[/b]
actually the filter's for the v6 so yeah its dimensions are slightly different ... sorry

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Sorry guys, LUV5M6 called dibs first so it's been SOLD.
actually the filter's for the v6 so yeah its dimensions are slightly different ... sorry
[/b]

Payment sent and thanks...

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
No filter for me, I have a 4cyl :(

Open range..

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump bump bump ... these items HAVE to go within the next two weeks so please take a look, make an offer and we'll go from there!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
item's going to be shipped around noon today after i finish tutoring my students

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
is there any gains from a filter??
[/b]
Not necessarily any HP but it does allow for more airflow so throttle response is increased a little, the engine will be a little louder at WOT and you'll get better mileage with the filter. Plus you don't ever have to replace this filter unlike the stock paper filters. You just clean and reoil the K&N and then use again.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts