Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have parted out my 6...I have the following items for sale. Please contact me via pm if interested...the prices are final. I will not ship out anything without receiving payment first because of being screwed by a forum member in the near past. I hope you understand. Local pick-up would be better if possible.

Kicker SX700.4 amplifier 350.00 SOLD
[attachmentid=16520]

Kicker SX900.2 amplifier 450.00
[attachmentid=16521]

Konig Prophet Chrome 18" with Yokohama AV ES100 Rubber 750.00 SOLD
[attachmentid=16522]

Stock Battery 50.00
[attachmentid=16524]

Accolade Grill (already painted Lapis Blue) 85.00 SOLD
[attachmentid=16525]

Custom Floor Mats (by Automat) with rolled border and custom M6 embroidery 200.00 SOLD
[attachmentid=16526]

Stinger High Output Audio Battery with Solenoid 125.00
[attachmentid=16527]

Voodoo 1 Farad Capacitor 45.00
[attachmentid=16528]

JL Audio 5.25" XR Series Coaxials with crossover network 200.00 SOLD
[attachmentid=16531]

Audiovox Rear View Camera/Mirror (4" monitor in mirror) 400.00
[attachmentid=16532]

Alpine Center Channel Speaker with amplifier SBS-0715 150.00
[attachmentid=16533]

Alpine Marine Amplifier MA-PA2.1 50.00
[attachmentid=16534]

JL Audio 12W7 Subwoofer (like new) 325.00 plus shipping

Alpine PXA-H701 Multimedia Processor/Manager (like new) 300.00

Attachments

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
what's the offset & width of the rims? tire size? depth of tread left? tnx.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what's the offset & width of the rims? tire size? depth of tread left? tnx.
[/b]
The tire size is 225/40-18. I believe the offset is 45mm. The tread depth left is pictures below. The tires are pretty new.

[attachmentid=16535]

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
Did you have to roll the fenders for the wheels to fit? I know I talked to you before about the rims, but I don't remember if I asked you that or not.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you have to roll the fenders for the wheels to fit? I know I talked to you before about the rims, but I don't remember if I asked you that or not.
[/b]
Yea I had minor rubbing before but Skillz007 rolled my fenders and never a problem after that.

how old is the stock battery? Is it $50 shipped?
[/b]
I was hoping for local pickup...also im not sure if u can ship a battery because of the chemical...if I can though, youd have to pay for shipping since it is pretty heavy.

·
Registered
705 Posts
What are the specs on that 2 channel marine amp?

I need a small amp to push a set of rear facing components for a custom trunk install...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi i was wondering if you knew if the rims would fit onto a mazdaspeed6? and if they do i would like to take a look at them, my sister and her husband live in LI so i could just claim im going to visit them (total bs)

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi i was wondering if you knew if the rims would fit onto a mazdaspeed6? and if they do i would like to take a look at them, my sister and her husband live in LI so i could just claim im going to visit them (total bs)
[/b]
LOL I'll let you know tomorrow...they should fit...check the offset...its 45mm on the wheels. I have someone coming tomorrow that mioght buy them...if they dont, I will let you know.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Damn dude, your 6 was a nice ride. It kinda hurts to see it being parted out.
Oh well, save your money for that Hahn Turbo kit!

---Aloha

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
I have someone coming tomorrow that mioght buy them...if they dont, I will let you know.
[/b]
I'm that someone, I wasn't able to make it. I can't get up to LI for about a month or so. If someone else is interested, please feel free to jump on this deal.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Damn dude, your 6 was a nice ride. It kinda hurts to see it being parted out.
Oh well, save your money for that Hahn Turbo kit!

---Aloha
[/b]
Thanks man...I have already begun saving for the Hahn turbo kit!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
yeah im def. still interested, where in LI are you? i cant remember the town she lives in, but i know its next to Garden City if that helps at all. I live in central jersey so its a long trip out for me, so if we could do this either tm or next weekend that would be best for me, thanks.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts