Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Metra Kit that I had painted to match my Speed6 before I found out it wouldn't work. It should work with an 06 with manual controls and of course fits 03-05 models. It matches almost perfect right down to the fine black lines. I have the kit, all wiring, the box and instructions. I do not have the ISO trim ring. I will take $125.00 (painting cost me 50.00) shipped to the lower 48 via USPS priorty mail. Paypal is preferred and I will eat the PP fees. I will not ship out of the country.

First PM that is interested gets it.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
This is an unbelievable piece for someone who has a 03-06 and wants the Speed6 dash look...

Good luck with the sale...

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
That is a cool piece. Where's the little blank piece that covers that little oval hole, do you have that?

What's the ISO trim thing needed for? Anything?

Also, do you guys think this would look right with the piece below it still silver? The paint job does look real nice.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Where in Tejas are you?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is a cool piece. Where's the little blank piece that covers that little oval hole, do you have that?

What's the ISO trim thing needed for? Anything?

Also, do you guys think this would look right with the piece below it still silver? The paint job does look real nice.
[/b]
Your existing passenger bag off light cover goes there. I have never used the ISO ring, I always used the aftermarket HU trim rings.

Where in Tejas are you?
[/b]
Deer Park/Houston

·
Registered
829 Posts
I have a Metra Kit that I had painted to match my Speed6 before I found out it wouldn't work It should work with an 06 with manual controls and of course fits 03-05 models. It matches almost perfect right down to the fine black lines. I have the kit, all wiring, the box and instructions. I do not have the ISO trim ring. I will take $160.00 (painting cost me 50.00) shipped to the lower 48 via USPS priorty mail. Paypal is preferred and I will eat the PP fees. I will not ship out of the country.

First PM that is interested gets it.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3
[/b]
Man that looks nice!!! You really meant that it matches perfectly! For some reason I never saw your pictures.

Anyway, good luck.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Do you have the cover for the small hold below the air knobs painted as well?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you have the cover for the small hold below the air knobs painted as well?
[/b]
That is the Passenger air bag warning light cover, your 6 should already have this in the stock kit and it just pops out and installs on the metra.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Still got this? I'm considering, looks like quality work for sure. I just can't decide how it'd look with the stock silver piece around the shifter and all.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Damn, great price. I just really, really don't want to lose my steering wheel controls... And I've heard that SWIX thing doesn't work that great.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Damn, great price. I just really, really don't want to lose my steering wheel controls... And I've heard that SWIX thing doesn't work that great.
[/b]

SWIX works fine. People just complain cause you gotta program it. Also you have to mount the IR transmitter which has to be in line of sight of the HU. The 6's console has the perfect location between the heated seat controls-as long as you dont have drinks in the way. Also the IR can be mounted in the overhead map light console angled toward the HU.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts