Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ALL ITEMS SOLD LOCALLY
Thanks for everyone's interest.

The lease is up and the 6 is going :( so the fun stuff is coming off.

For sale is a 60mm optimized throttle body from cordova motorsports, for the 2.3L. I installed it on the car this spring and it probably has 4000kms on it. With a gutted airbox, and a K&N filter, it gives the 2.3 a mean growl without being obnoxious.
$160 SOLD

Also have a set of NRG Hood Dampers with the carbon fiber finish (real CF, not a print) and all associated hardware. These lift the hood up higher than the stock prop does, and gives it a nice, fluid feel when opening and closing the hood. Been on the car about 2 months.
$60 SOLD

Priority goes to local buyers (I'll knock off $10ea for pickup), located in Calgary, AB.

I also have a K&N filter for the stock airbox that I'll give away for FREE, with the cleaning kit, if you bring me a stock air filter. Doesn't have to be new, just half-decently clean.

Attachments

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'm interested in the dampers, but live in Chicago, IL, so if you don't find a local buyer or if person above passes, let me know.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Compliance pics up.

They're both super easy to install. The only thing you need is a 10mm wrench or socket for the dampers, and an 8mm for the TB.
Dampers take 4 mins to install, TB maybe 10 mins tops.

Someone asked if the TB is the same as the MS6, but I wasn't sure. Maybe one of the MS6 guys can chime in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts