Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE:

One pair of PIAA H3 Ion Crystal Bulbs. They are 55w with the light output of an 85w bulbs. They are direct fit to the fog light housings of the '03-'05 Mazda6 (fog lights in the headlight housing). These will not fit '06 and up with the fog lights in the bumper. They have less than 10 hours of use on them, so they should last for a long time, but these are being sold "as is" and no guarantee of their life is expressed or implied. These normally retail for around $60 per pair. I'm asking $30 for both plus shipping. I prefer PayPal. Please pm me or respond in this thread if you are interested.

[attachmentid=17224]

[attachmentid=17225]

Attachments

·
Registered
389 Posts
Why are ya selling??? are these whiter than stock, or just brighter? Shipping to 11552??

FOR SALE:

One pair of PIAA H3 Ion Crystal Bulbs. They are 55w with the light output of an 85w bulbs. They are direct fit to the fog light housings of the '03-'05 Mazda6 (fog lights in the headlight housing). These will not fit '06 and up with the fog lights in the bumper. They have less than 10 hours of use on them, so they should last for a long time, but these are being sold "as is" and no guarantee of their life is expressed or implied. These normally retail for around $60 per pair. I'm asking $30 for both plus shipping. I prefer PayPal. Please pm me or respond in this thread if you are interested.

[attachmentid=17224]

[attachmentid=17225]
[/b]

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why are ya selling??? are these whiter than stock, or just brighter? Shipping to 11552??
[/b]
Because I don't have my 6 anymore and my current vehicle uses H11 bulbs in the fog lights. They are yellow in appearance. For whatever reason, I can't seem to get a UPS Ground quote on their website, but I can't imagine it would be more than (or much more than) $10.

·
Registered
799 Posts
I'm confused. Is that two pictures of the same two bulbs or are you selling four bulbs total?

and you say the appearance is yellow?

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm confused. Is that two pictures of the same two bulbs or are you selling four bulbs total?

and you say the appearance is yellow?
[/b]
Why are you confused? It clearly states I'm selling one pair. That's two bulbs total. One picture is a close up so you can actually see the bulbs in the package. And, yes, as stated before, they light up yellow. If you look closely at the second pic, you can see the yellow/purple coating on the bulbs.

Here's a picture of them in action:

·
Registered
799 Posts
Why are you confused? It clearly states I'm selling one pair. That's two bulbs total. One picture is a close up so you can actually see the bulbs in the package. And, yes, as stated before, they light up yellow. If you look closely at the second pic, you can see the yellow/purple coating on the bulbs.

[/b]
wow, didn't mean to ruffle your feathers, I was just trying to clarify as you have two pictures of the same exact thing, now I understand. ---- moves along ----

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow, didn't mean to ruffle your feathers, I was just trying to clarify as you have two pictures of the same exact thing, now I understand. ---- moves along ----
[/b]
Sorry, pobody. Just didn't understand why you were confused. Didn't mean to come off as "ruffled." I guess I just need to do a better job of realizing that what may be obvious to me may not be obvious to everyone else. It's all good. :highfive:

How long did you have them installed for?[/b]
They've been in my car for over a year and a half, but they have less than 10 hours of use on them. I don't turn them on every time I turn on my headlights b/c they will ticket you for using fogs in clear weather down here ($108 fine!). So, I only used them when I drove at night in the rain or fog (which wasn't very often).

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Toyo, can you do $30 shipped to 17331 or 21061 shipped USPS (it's cheaper)
[/b]
Justin, pm me and we can discuss.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Sorry Toyo, he just bought an HID kit and some other stuff and thinks he can't swing the extra little bit of change. :sarc: I know I sent you a PM but just ignore it. Here's to a free bump!

Still for sale!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I'll take them. Shipping to 85745?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump??
[/b]
Oops, sorry Sabrina! Hadn't checked this thread in a while. I'll send you a pm.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts